Chapter 108

Jiang Xuan's appearance is still deceptive to a certain extent. Although due to limited conditions, it is really impossible to clean his body clean, and there is still a bit of stubble on his face, but people's facial features are there. If you tidy up a little, you can still far surpass most people Yes, when he asked Daniel with a polite smile: "Excuse me, the Mu Nan you mentioned just now, I have a friend with the same name. I don't know if it is the same name or the same person. He has an older brother." , called Qin Huai." At that time, Daniel was not on guard at all, after all, who would think of a person as bad, and this person doesn't look like a bad person.

Daniel quickly said: "That's a coincidence, it should be the same person, the Mu Nan I know also has an older brother named Qin Huai."

Jiang Xuan immediately made an expression of surprise: "It's really them, it's great that they're fine, I'm Qin Huai's classmate, my name is Jiang Xuan, hello."

Daniel said: "I am a neighbor they have lived with for a short time, you can just call me Daniel."

Jiang Xuan said: "Do you know where they live now? Are they also in the greenhouse?"

Daniel said: "No, they live in District Two."

Of course, Jiang Xuan knows where the No. 2 district is. Townhouses are two households, but some people rent together with several people, and the family lives on the first floor. I don't know if Qinhuai and the others are like this. He and Mu Nan are just two people. There is absolutely no need to spend twenty points to rent a house alone. With those points, it is better to stock up on more food. Jiang Xuan even thought in his heart that it would be great if he had the opportunity to rent a house, but there really is Such an opportunity should not be his turn.

Although some wanted to know the news about Qinhuai, in Jiang Xuan's heart, he didn't really hope that they would have a good life, and even thought about it countless times, this kind of end times, harsh environment, and scarce resources In the days when it was difficult to even eat enough, Qin Huai brought his family's oil bottle that he couldn't carry on his shoulders or hands, maybe the more he got around, the worse he got. A meal needs to be shared between two people, and one person's labor force needs to support two people. You don't need to think about it. Qin Huai and Mu Nan must pay for Qin Huai. What's the use.

Maybe in these days of suffering, the two will get tired of seeing each other. He has seen too many examples of this. Wasn't that the case with the couple just now? I'm afraid everyone envies them in normal times. When this troubled world comes, those who have learned from each other wish they could kill each other.

He still remembered the year of his sophomore year in high school, when Mu Nan had just graduated from junior high school, and his class invited them to go climbing and having a barbecue in the forest park. There was a two or three year age gap between them, so Qin Huai took Mu Nan along. At that time, Mu Nan was coquettish and coquettish, and the heavy objects were no bigger than his hands. Qin Huai was carrying them on his back, and he was going up the mountain wearing a sun hat Running back and forth on the road, he was pulled back by Qin Huai for water and drink, and Qin Huai pulled him to wipe his sweat for a while. Qin Huai never took his eyes off him. Mu Nan was also fourteen or fifteen years old, and he was like a person who couldn't take care of himself. Mommy.

When Qin Huai made the barbecue, he was in charge of eating it, and he also hated what was sticky or old. He caught bugs, teased the dogs, and chased the pet dogs that he brought with him for an outing all over the field. He couldn't rest for a moment. , Tired from playing, Qin Huai had to carry the road down the mountain. Fortunately, the road was a mountain road dedicated to vehicles and not stairs. Qin Huai was exhausted, so he still felt at ease sleeping on Qin Huai's back.