Chapter 48

After tidying up the house over and over again, all the food and drink, even the bed and small coffee table, Mu Nan has been put into the space. If it wasn't for the troublesome installation of the air conditioner, and their building didn't collapse in the previous life, he would have I can't wait to remove the air conditioner and put it in the space first. Although it didn't collapse in the last life, if there is a difference in this life, it doesn't matter even if it collapses. There is another one in his space that can withstand high temperatures. It would be no problem to settle down when conditions permit in the future.

After carefully checking inside and out several times, Mu Nan was still a little worried. It wasn't that he didn't worry about missing something at home, but that he had lingering fears in the face of such a terrible earthquake. A disaster that could destroy the world was about to happen. It happened, and I couldn't suppress my panic just thinking about it.

Qin Huai looked at him anxiously walking around the house and didn't stop him. If letting him check over and over again could relieve his anxiety, then let him have a look. But seeing Mu Nan's face getting paler, Qin Huai still couldn't help it. Hold out your hand and hug him: "Don't be afraid, relax, no matter what happens, we will be together, as long as we are together, there is nothing to be afraid of, right, we have a lot of things, we are well prepared, no matter where we are You can all settle down smoothly, if you really can't control your panic, then take an inventory of your space and look at the things we bought, do you feel safe?"

Mu Nan nodded, took a few deep breaths, and tried to calm himself down. It was precisely because he had experienced it once and knew that all the chaos of order began with this earthquake, so he became more flustered and frightened. But think about it carefully. Well, since natural disasters can't be stopped, it's useless to be so afraid, and they are well prepared, and they can always live more confidently than others. Thinking about it this way, they really calm down a little.

Seeing that he had calmed down, Qin Huai let him go, went to the balcony and raised the curtain to have a look. The sun was about to set, but it was not completely dark, there was still a little light from the sky. But Qin Huai didn't plan to stay at home any longer. Mu Nan said that the earthquake happened after dark, but he didn't know the exact time. Instead of staying at home and thinking wildly, it might be better to go outside to relax a little.

At this time, because there was still a little light outside, no one went out, so the two simply sat at the entrance of the corridor for a while. The formerly lush green garden was now bare. Later, the grass on the ground withered and the trees planted died in the sun. People in the community leveled the entire green area, fearing that the dead wood would cause a fire. Later, someone tried to grow vegetables at home, so they secretly dug soil in the community. You dig a little and I dig a little. Now the whole small There was only one pit left in the bare garden, so at the moment they sat at the entrance of the corridor, looking at the small garden without shelter, and could see the sun sinking in the sky in the distance.

Mu Nan asked, "Would you like to call them down later?" Although the building didn't collapse, the whole process of going downstairs could easily cause a stampede. No one expected such a tragic earthquake to happen. After he escaped, he was in a daze. He couldn't recover for many days, and naturally he didn't have the heart to pay attention to other things. But they usually don't go out when they have nothing to do, and there seems to be no reason for calling people down suddenly.

Qin Huai asked him to lean on his shoulder for a while: "Don't worry, I'll send them a WeChat message later to see if they can get down."

After it was completely dark, Qin Huai took Mu Nan to the open area of the community, and sent a WeChat in the small group with the reason just thought of.