Chapter 11

The first thing was the news that broke out on the Internet. Many people who had been ill before but were lucky to be cured had relapsed again, and the relapse was fierce. One of them was a 70-year-old man. In the morning, the family found that the old man had a fever and cough , but they didn't think about that. Although they were sick before, they were cured fortunately. , Seeing that it was going to die, the old man left before twelve o'clock that night.

This is not a special case. Two or three days in a row, relapse after recovery, and there are more and more menacing news, and there are more and more rumors, true and false. People who have been ill but cured are like being The **** of death has marked the mark, and there is no way to escape death. Under the increasing pressure, some people have jumped off the building in despair before they even relapsed.

In the community where Mu Nan lives, there was a man who jumped off a building. He was a middle-aged man. I heard that he was not married and had no children. His illness was relatively early before. After the treatment, he was cured and went home. As a result, this situation repeated, even if this person had not relapsed, he was already desperate and unable to think about it.

Mu Nan has no impression of this incident. It may have happened in the previous life, but he didn't notice it. Although it is their community, the buildings are a bit far away, and he can't go out now. He can only get some news through the community group. Once closed, the news will naturally be closed.

Qin Huai knew the person who jumped off the building, and Mu Nan was a little surprised: "You know him? Is he an old neighbor? I don't have any impression."

Qin Huai said: "You are still young so you don't remember much. This person is a bit mentally abnormal, so he never got married in his life, and he even fought with Uncle Mu before."

Mu Nan was even more surprised: "Huh? My dad? Then who won the fight?"

Qin Huai smiled: "Of course Uncle Mu won the game. I remember that Uncle Mu was playing cards downstairs. I happened to pass by when I came back from school. Uncle Mu stopped me and told me that Auntie was working overtime. Then he gave me a hundred yuan to wait. You took you to eat KFC after school, and just as I was about to leave after taking the money, the man rushed over and bumped me, Uncle Mu gave the man a sideways look, and said something like walking without looking at the road, but the man turned back body, directly overturned Uncle Mu's card table."

There is a KFC outside their community. Mu Nan remembers that when he was a child, Qin Huai would occasionally take him there to eat. This happened every time his mother worked overtime. When his mother worked overtime, his father was too lazy to cook, so he asked Qin Huai to take him there. Eat KFC, and then order a few dishes and drink some wine with the poker friends after playing cards. Especially in summer, his father will bring back a pot of shrimp after drinking. He and Qin Huai are wearing vests Sitting in the living room, watching cartoons while eating shrimp.

Now when Qin Huai talks about these things, Mu Nan feels like he's back in the past, as if his father will come out of the elevator in the next second, then step on the ground twice, and light up the lights in the corridor with the sound of his footsteps. With the sensor light, he opened the iron door, looked at them with a smile on his back with the packaged shrimps, and then shouted to them: "Spicy and spicy shrimps, is there anyone eating them?"

Mu Nan also smiled, and asked, "And then? We just started fighting?"

Qin Huai said: "Well, the fight started right away. You also know that your father has such a violent temper that the card table was overturned, so there are still people who don't fight, but although they won, the four who fought one won, and later When that person saw your father and the others, he wished he could take a detour."