Chapter 53

You Guanglun and the two hadn’t had a deep talk yet. The person who installed the solar panel pulled the already connected wires out of the room, and then pulled it to the generator in another room. The subsequent work was much simpler. According to the drawings , What color line is installed on which excuse and it's over.

The other party came out, and Jian Chu remained silent, and Mu Nan was not a person who couldn't keep his mouth shut, let them settle their own affairs, so they stopped talking, and the two sat in surprisingly the same posture. On the mat, facing the busy people in the room, Qin Huai saw Mu Nan's cute sitting posture as soon as he came out, and said amusedly: "I installed the door by myself? That's great, you are tired, lie down and sleep for a while. "

Mu Nan shook his head: "Would you like to eat something? Eat a little more, so that you will have the energy to do other things."

Qin Huai said: "I'm not hungry, there are still steamed buns left, just eat some steamed buns later."

Qin Huai and Yu Zibai quickly installed the generator. As for whether it can start and run smoothly, it will depend on tomorrow. The room where the generator is placed is still tightly covered. It needs to be sheltered, and in the other room where the sun panels are installed, all the internal and external shelters have been removed. After a few months, they can finally see the scenery outside through the window, but now, the eyes There are ruins everywhere, and there are no more lights of thousands of houses, nor lights of cars and seas.

Qin Huai took a look, then turned around and said, "Go out, we should clean up and go down."

Yu Zibai nodded, followed Qin Huai and left the room, then closed the door, but his footsteps were a little heavy.

Seeing them coming out, Mu Nan quickly waved: "Come here and cool off, what do you want to put in your steamed buns? Come and choose for yourself."

What Mu Nan brought out was the old snacks in individual packets, including shredded kelp, diced lotus root, diced beef, and the strongest pickled mustard. Now that Jian Chu and the others are here, Mu Nan can only take out this kind of individually packaged snacks. These things are long-lasting, except mustard, the others can only be regarded as snacks, but now it is suitable to eat with steamed buns. If Jian Chu and the others were not here, Mu Nan probably would have brought out some cold dishes and white porridge.

Thinking that they will go to the rescue later, they will have to come into contact with some seriously injured or corpses, some mutilated limbs and even the scene of gutted intestines, and I am afraid that they will not be able to eat anything when they come back, so I can Eat as much as you are full, but you don't know if you can't help but spit it out later.

Mu Nan gave each of them a pair of disposable gloves, and told them to eat with the gloves on, so as not to have to wash their hands, save as much water as possible.

Yu Zibai smiled and said, "Is this a contribution to your snack inventory?"

Mu Nan also laughed: "That's not right, anyway, after a while, I'm afraid these things will be too hot to eat, so hurry up and eat them while they're still available, you can take whatever you want, put it in the steamed buns, Otherwise, eating steamed buns will be tasteless."

Jian Chu and Yu Zibai are not people who like to take advantage of others, so they only took a pack of diced lotus root, and the two ate a pack, tore the steamed bun from the middle, and sandwiched it in the steamed bun. Stimulated the appetite.

While they were eating, Mu Nan dragged out another box from the cabinet. Of course, he had put these away before Jian Chu and the others came. Anyway, Qin Huai couldn't hide it from Yu Zibai anyway. It was for Yu Zibai's use, so I simply cleaned it up in front of them.