Chapter 138

At night, when the neighbors came back from fetching water, they called out to Qin Huai in the yard. Seeing Qin Huai's head on the third floor, they asked, "Do you have enough for a bucket of water?"

Qin Huai: "That's enough, is there a limited amount of water now?"

Yu Zibo said: "There is a limit, one bucket per person, the water is left at the door for you, you can get it yourself later."

Qin Huai said hello, and Yu Zibo said again: "How are you doing? Are you serious?"

Qin Huai said: "Fortunately, it's not serious. You go out to fetch water every day, so you have to be careful."

After making sure that the two of them were fine, Yu Zibai went into the house with his own bucket. Now fetching water has to be done with ID cards, and each person has a daily limit, but Qin Huai and the others suffer from pink eye, so they can only stay at home for fear of infecting people. Way to fetch water.

When they were fetching water, they wanted to inquire about the situation around them, to see if there were many outbreaks of pink eye disease, but they were afraid that they would attract people's attention. Qin Bing, who was in charge of patrolling here before, was injured and was recuperating for the time being. I couldn't find anyone to ask, so I didn't ask at all, so as not to cause trouble. After all, this is not a serious problem. If the higher authorities are afraid of infection and take people away for isolation, it will be troublesome.

The conditions for isolation are not good now. Maybe there are still many people with infectious diseases isolated together, which is too dangerous.

So now they, including Xu Ming, who was resting at home recently, the three of them go to fetch water together every day, and then share a bucket for Qin Huai and the others. Anyway, Qin Huai and his family have cleaned up, and the water consumption is not much, as long as it is enough for eating, drinking and washing every day. up.

After Yu Zibai and Jianchu entered the house, Song Jia was still standing in the yard looking at Qin Huai: "Where's Mu Nan?"

Mu Nan stood up behind Qin Huai: "What are you doing?"

Song Jia looked at him with a smile: "Look how red your eyes are."

Mu Nan took a flashlight and looked at him: "Don't gloat, look at the bump on your face, be careful of losing your appearance."

Song Jia touched the bump on her face: "It was bitten by ordinary mosquitoes. I checked carefully every day, and there were no insects."

Qin Huai hooked Mu Nan: "Go in, don't be bitten by mosquitoes."

Mu Nan waved to Song Jia, followed Qin Huai and turned into the house.

It may be that Qin Huai's physical fitness is better and his resistance is stronger, or it may be that he took the medicine as soon as he had a sign, so in about three or four days, his eyes basically stopped being red. When Qin Huai was well, Mu Nan's eyes were red. The secretions of the eyes began to decrease. I washed my eyes twice a day and applied medicine three or four times. The tube of eye ointment was almost used up.

Seeing that he was still scratching his eyelids, Qin Huai slapped his hand: "You are recovering slowly because of this."

Mu Nan touched the back of the hand that was beaten: "I was just worried that there would be parasites in the eyes. If the sewage hadn't entered the eyes, how could the eyes be inflamed? The sewage must be the sewage on the ground. Now all kinds of parasites are so Flooding, I always feel like I've been tricked."

Qin Huai patted his mouth lightly: "Don't talk nonsense about eating noodles for three meals today."

The noodle warning made Mu Nan shut up in an instant. If he didn't say anything, he wouldn't say anything. He just had to peek at it while he was taking a shower.