Chapter 189

Qin Huai had discussed with them about leaving earlier, but he had been waiting for a suitable time. After years of hard work, Qin Huai finally waited for this dispatch.

It is too difficult for Qinhuai to start again in other aspects, so he can only continue to conquer the software system, and take the defense that he has studied systematically. His teacher was a very famous defense expert abroad. If he hadn't quit the teacher's team and chose to start his own business, he might be on the path of scientific research now.

Later, self-employment specialized in system protection. Although the market in this area seemed saturated, there was still a lot to do in the high-end class.

The second-generation Chinese who co-founded his business with him has connections, and he has the technology, so the cooperation was reached immediately. Unfortunately, it was too commercialized, but it is not too late for Qin Huai to regain his previous professional direction, and he There are also innate conditions, that is, all the materials he has done, thesis and research, are well preserved.

Qin Huai's research at the beginning was the intelligent defense system. He reorganized and submitted the past materials, which became a stepping stone to the Ministry of Information. In addition, his former mentor was also the existence with the key points on it, which added points. , although his biological father was a bit worn down, but because the prosecution period has passed, that is to say, what his biological father did was not convicted in China, so it has no impact on him.

This time he entered the national security department, which is not comparable to those civil information departments in the past. Even if he is still in the observation and assessment period, it is also related to whether he can be the first group to take Mu Nan away after something really happens. Therefore, Qin Huai didn't muddle through the work like last time, this time he put all his thoughts and concentration on it.

He became the busier person in the entire small courtyard than Xu Ming who might not see each other for three to five days.

Mu Nan knew that Qin Huai was doing this for their future, so he took care of everything inside and outside the house in an orderly manner, and also specialized in cooking. The taste is definitely not as good as Qin Huai's, but the soup is really good at cooking. Qin Huai's body was damaged by too much hard work, so he naturally had to keep up with nutrition.

Fortunately, all the hard work was not in vain. Last year, Qin Huai officially became a member of the Ministry of National Security.

In the past, unless Qin Huai had made outstanding achievements with his mentor, became a special talent specially recruited by the state, and could only enter such a department after passing multiple examinations, he might not even know where the door of the Ministry of State Security opened, but Now, the population loss is too much, the talents are too scarce, and Qin Huai is indeed capable, so that he can successfully enter this kind of department.

And because of his outstanding performance, he was favored by the higher-ups. After all, Qin Huai has not only outstanding ability and brains, but the key is youth. A young outstanding talent can bring infinite possibilities, and his family background is also very simple. There is only one character in comparison The same-sex lover of the house, who is excellent in all aspects, was dispatched and transferred to the first-level defense area, which is the rumored city of refuge.

As Qinhuai had expected before, in terms of the altitude of the area, there is no higher altitude in their country than the Tibetan area, so I am afraid that the construction of the refuge city has already begun, but to what extent has it been built now? Because the distance is too far, the network No way, coupled with the difficulty of the road, the fleet has not yet opened, so I haven't heard any news at all.