Chapter 193

Daniel is a resolute person. He made a decision without hesitation. Daniel's captain was quite reluctant to part with him. If he wasn't too old, he would definitely be able to cultivate his physique and character. It is a good seedling.

It's a pity that Daniel has passed his age. If the Self-Defense Force continues to work and can't make any outstanding contributions, it will only be a contract worker, so the captain didn't keep him. Why don't you let him go out and fight hard? If he stays here, I really don't know if he will wait until The first few batches are eligible to enter Tibet.

The captain didn't know much about entering Tibet, but he had a comrade in arms who was in charge of the project in the capital, so he gave Daniel a contact information and asked him to contact this person when he arrived in the capital to see if there was any suitable opportunity .

I thanked the captain for his care over the years, and gave the Cai family and the three girls things that could not be taken away or sold for a few dollars, and the house was also transferred to a very kind family. The luggage went to the convoy going north.

When Daniel finally arrived in the capital, Jianchu's dessert shop was finally rented out. This time, the rented shop has been simply decorated, but they were all built in a uniform and simple decoration, which is not suitable for the sweet and lovely style of desserts. To save money, it is still the same as before, buy paint and let Mu Nan help add color.

Because the underground city has been basically perfected in the past few years from elementary school to university. Although there are not many students, there are basically all the courses that should be available, so the paints are much easier to buy than when they were outside. The price is a bit more expensive, but the colors are complete and the date is also It's fresh, and finally there's no need for Mu Nan to use his own stock to dryly reconcile it.

The store is not far from where they live, and it takes only five minutes to ride a bicycle. It is next to the artificial lake under construction. The sales area and the seating area in the store, because of their small size, can only be kept as simple as possible. The dessert display cabinets are all handmade by Yu Zibai and Yu Feng.

Yu Feng didn't look for a job for the time being. He saw that they were very busy with opening a store. It happened that he didn't know anything else, but he was a little good at decoration. He could build a wall frame as long as he was given the materials.

This time, Jian Chu's family set up the shop independently, and did not cooperate with others. The main reason is that he calculated the initial investment. He and Yu Zibai could afford the initial investment. He opened the shop as long as the balance of income and expenditure can maintain the basic expenses of the family. That's enough, and the population of this dungeon is not too large now, so I really don't know if this dessert shop can make money, so I just do it myself, otherwise if I bring friends, he will be under great pressure if he doesn't make money.

Yu Zibo also said that if he couldn't find a suitable job, he might as well open a husband and wife shop with Jian Chu.

Although he had worked on the farm for so many years, he didn't really like the job on the farm very much. He mainly wanted to learn about planting techniques. At that time, he thought that they would live in Kangyun for the rest of their lives. It's a long-term job, so I planned it this way.

Now that I have learned what I should learn, I still want to engage in the professional things I have learned for so many years. Of course, if the employment conditions are too high to apply, it is also very good to open a shop with Jian Chu. He is in charge of the front desk. Cook, go to work together and leave work together, just thinking about it casually makes me feel peaceful.