Chapter 13

Because of Lao Zhu's strong counterattack, the residents of their building fell silent for the time being, and there was no word in the group that they wanted to exclude people who had been infected. With Lao Zhu's precedent, those who have never been infected Those who are even more afraid of getting sick are afraid that they will be retaliated against if they offend them.

But their building is quiet, but other places may not be able to have this quietness. People seem to be gradually divided into two types of people, normal people and infected people. Even if those infected people recover temporarily after treatment, experts and medical scientists will It has been repeatedly emphasized that mycelium can only be transmitted through smog with mycelium, and the transmission between people is extremely low. Wearing a good mask can almost achieve more than 90% of the possibility of isolating human-to-human transmission. But even so, normal people will be afraid of contacting infected people, and they even turn this fear and fear into exclusion and hostility.

Mu Nan has seen on the Internet more than once the news that a whole community or a whole village is hostile to the infected people, smashing eggs at the gate, but someone in the house puts a seal on the door, piles up garbage on the door of others, and even worse. Some tyrannical people gathered together and used force to drive those infected people who stayed at home peacefully out of their living territory.

Apart from constantly urging people to rationally and correctly view pulmonary swollen disease, and not to be blindly overreacted, the government has no effective way to improve the current situation unless a specific cure can be produced. But the medicine was not so easy to develop. It was not until the smog cleared overnight that all the infected people still failed to escape death. This prejudice was buried with the death of those people.

The coldness of human nature, but also the warmth of human nature, the people in white really became angels this time, the power of unity, the great love of sacrifice and dedication are happening all the time, it is these powers that put Yuan himself in a desperate situation Some disheartened people felt the temperature of love again.

This society is like this, there is a reality that makes people feel cold, and there is also love and hope that makes people continue to move forward bravely. Love and hate are intertwined, but that's all.

These things happened in Mu Nan's life, but they were a little far away from his life. When the pneumonia first broke out, the whole people were panic and uneasy. Facing this unknown that would bring death, everyone instinctively scared. When the second outbreak occurred, it was only the despair of the infected. Some people had already started a new life that had nothing to do with themselves, while others were struggling in the despair of losing their new life after finally gaining a new life.

Lao Zhu still died. More than a week later, his wife contacted people in the community, saying that Lao Zhu was dying, and asked them to prepare the car and take people away at any time. Naturally, this is not going to the hospital. They know that the disease will relapse again, and it is completely impossible to save them. Moreover, the current situation in the hospital may be comparable to purgatory on earth, so they didn't even think about going to the hospital.

On the day when Lao Zhu was dragged away, the smog seemed to have dissipated. It was noon. Although the sky was still gloomy and the visibility was not high, people on the lower floors could still see the vehicles entering and leaving the gate of the community, so I took a photo and posted it in the group , I don't know if it's a sigh or something else, and I also sighed along with the photo: "Another one is gone."

Residents on the same floor as Lao Zhu said in the group that the one who was carried away was Lao Zhu, who walked away very quietly, and her wife did not cry loudly. Except for the footsteps of the staff who came to carry people, there were no other unnecessary sounds in the corridor,