Chapter 173

Anything that initially frustrates you may end up working out in unexpected ways.

In the beginning, even the top was having a headache. How to suppress the incident of gathering crowds to riot and looting farms. Being too tough can easily provoke a rallying crowd. Now life is hard, many people are on the verge of collapse, the more it is at this time, the harder it is to resume Press, otherwise the harder you press, the harder the rebound will be.

But it is definitely impossible to let them make trouble completely. It is not known when winter will come. People's rations are on these farms, which is related to the future of the entire residential area.

So the speed of this management is really a bit difficult to control.

It's just that no one thought that the cause was because of those dead fish, and the end was also because of those dead fish.

Because of the despair of getting sick, Qiufu Newspaper made such a big commotion in District 2. Nine people were beaten to death or burned to death, and three others are still lying in the hospital because of inhalation of thick smoke. , but I heard that it is not easy to cure, even if the life is over, the smoke hurts the heart, lungs and throat, it will still be a medicine jar in the future, but now even the medicine is in short supply, so there is no medicine to fill the medicine jar.

This incident was too bad, so all the accomplices who were caught on the spot that night and interrogated and confessed later, a total of more than 30 people were arrested, and more than 20 people were directly sentenced to life imprisonment, labor reform for life, and more than ten sentences were not low. , Started ten years ago, there is no upper limit on the test performance situation, except for these, their immediate family members are labeled as family members of criminals, and they will not be able to enjoy any government assistance and benefits in the future.

After the trials one by one, those who were hot-headed calmed down, and the people who were about to move back into their shells, calmed down the restlessness that had been under the turmoil again, and a scene that might have needed to be used more The turmoil that took a lot of blood and lives to quell, disappeared in an instant.

But to say that this incident has no other impact, of course it is not. There are no people in the small square market in the second area, and I am probably afraid. I am afraid that a group of people who cannot survive will suddenly smash the oil bottle. But he really died unjustly.

Furthermore, the neighborhood committees of each district began to form self-defense teams. The captains were soldiers with guns dispatched from above. A lot was brushed down.

Daniel also signed up. Although he works in the community, he is only a security officer who maintains order. If he can be admitted to the Self-Defense Forces, the benefits will be better. Anyway, he will try. It is luck if he can pass the exam. Not force.

After learning about the news of the Self-Defense Forces, Mu Nan sent a message to Qin Bing, wanting to ask if he would be dispatched here, but it is said that all the dispatched persons were at the age of retiring from the army, and they just used this to arrange future work. As for Qin Bing, he is not old yet, so he won't come over.

Mu Nan felt a little pity about this, but it wasn't a pity too much. It must be more dangerous outside than in the base now, and it would be better to stay in the base.

In addition to Daniel, Cai Wentao is also planning to take the self-defense force exam. Moving bricks on the construction site is not a long-term job, and he has no special talents. He majored in library management at university, which can be said to be a rather unpopular subject. Many universities He didn't have this department yet, his grades were not good, and he finally got into a university. The scores in other academies were not enough, so he had to repeat it or choose an unpopular major.