Chapter 62

This can be regarded as the first serious meal of the new year, and of course it should be refreshing. The two of them went home and washed themselves first. When Jian Chu came over with the wet steam on his body, he sighed: " Next, I don't need to go out, so I don't need to take a shower so frequently, and the saved water can finally be opened a little bit to drink."

Mu Nan also felt the same way, although they didn't lack water, they still felt a little guilty about wasting water resources by taking a bath every day at this time. If they didn't need to go out, then he and Qin Huai only needed to wipe it with a wet towel every day.

Seeing that Mu Nan and his family still had a pumpkin, Jian Chu was shocked: "Thanks to the timely installation of solar energy, otherwise the pumpkin would not be able to hold it due to the high temperature for so many days, why don't you keep it and eat it slowly. Pumpkins are very durable."

Mu Nan said: "Let's do it. For the Chinese New Year, I'll unpack a few packs of the Zihai Pot and cook a big pot. You can watch the pumpkins." Drinking, it's too wasteful, why don't you take out all the contents inside, and then pour water into the pot to cook.

Qin Huai and Yu Zibai are making noodles, and there is no way to make dumplings. According to Jian Chu's previous idea, the snack beef jerky is wrapped in meat filling. I don't know what it tastes like. It's better to make steamed buns or slices of soup. Anyway, it's also pasta. Just like eating dumplings.

Several people were busy with their own affairs, and chatted a few words from time to time, but most of them were Jian Chu's talking, Mu Nan responded a few words, Yu Zibai pulled back Jian Chu's exaggerated words, Qin Huai was listening, and the atmosphere It was harmonious, if not for the limited ingredients and the piles of corpses outside, with Mu Nan specially finding out the sound backgrounds of some Spring Festival Gala in previous years, it would really have a new year flavor.

After several hours of busy work, although the materials were limited, Jian Chu managed to make a table full of food. The red hot pot in the middle was the most appetizing. Mu Nan poured out the pulp from the canned fruit. The dishes are on the plate, and the juice inside is blended with ice water. It will not be too sweet, but also a little sweet. There is no drink at the moment, so just drink some canned water as a drink.

Several people picked up their cups and clinked glasses.

Qin Huai said: "I hope that in the coming year, everyone will be safe and successful, wishful and healthy."

Yu Zibai: "If everything goes well, I don't ask for it. I just hope that everyone will have the opportunity to sit together and have a meal like this next year."

Jian Chu hurriedly replied: "It's definitely possible, the disaster will pass, and tomorrow will be better!"

Mu Nan said, "Cheers!"

It's been a long time since I've eaten heavy-tasting food. Jian Chu's first chopsticks reached into the cauldron and picked up a piece of meat, but he didn't put it in his own bowl, but put it in Mu Nan's bowl: "You are the youngest, you are the first to eat good things!"

Mu Nan smiled, and gave Jian Chu a piece of meat reciprocally: "You are the second youngest, so you eat second."

Yu Zibo said: "According to my age, I am not the worst, I am the oldest."

Jian Chu picked up a vermicelli for him: "Here you are, your favorite."

Mu Nan put a piece of meat into the Qinhuai bowl: "Brother, Happy New Year."

Qin Huai smiled and looked at him. After several years, he was finally able to say to his children again: "Happy New Year, Nan Nan."

Don't worry about going out, the moment Mu Nan wakes up, Mu Nan seems to have returned to the time before the earthquake when he was trapped at home by the smog and couldn't go out. Once again, try to isolate all the loopholes, Qin Huai is not saving water, after Mu Nan put everything in the living room into the space, he cleaned it inside and out with diluted disinfectant, these two days they came from outside A lot of things brought back were sorted out in his living room, so disinfection is very necessary.