Chapter 36

I didn't want Mu Nan to put too much thought on the matter just now, so Qin Huai found something for him to do as soon as he got home: "Look at what kind of rice the rice is distributed, if it's okay, we can keep it for food, if not It's not very good, you can put it away first, this kind of two catties and a small bag is vacuum-packed, and it will be convenient to do business with people in the future."

As far as the current situation is concerned, the trend of trading food in the future is certain. Although they may not have anything to trade with others, there is always a contingency in everything. Using such things issued by the government to trade with people can still Save a lot of things.

Mu Nan didn't need to look at it to know that the rice was ordinary rice, with some coarse grains mixed in, which was obviously prepared by the government for distribution of supplies later: "It should be quite ordinary. Look, there are coarse grains in it, which are all made up for the amount , let's save what you got, the noodles are not tasty, they taste like mushrooms."

Mushroom flavor and seafood flavor are the least popular among instant noodles. Of course, there must be a small number of people who like to eat them. Otherwise, there is no market and they will not make these two flavors, but most people don't like them. The rush to buy food before the closure, and the frenzied hoarding of goods later, it is not that there is no choice, people will not start with these two flavors.

Unexpectedly, these two flavors still attacked them, and the free supplies distributed by the government are not up to anyone to choose.

Some people couldn't help complaining on the Internet, eat this, it's really not delicious, don't eat it, the family is about to run out of food, the government doesn't think about them at all, can't they try to distribute some tastes of the public as much as possible.

There are some people who are very lucky. It is estimated that there are a lot of people in the family, and each person gets a portion. For a family of four or five, there are several bags. What they get is either the pepper flavor or the braised flavor.

Mu Nan sighed, his luck has never been very good, oh, it can't be said that, in other things, such as his daily life, playing games, lottery draws and so on, he will always be the top African chieftain, maybe it's just because he put all his life Luck was used to meet Qin Huai and gain space. Thinking about it this way, he felt that he was absolutely God's own son, and Ou Huang had no choice but to run away.

After Qin Huai came out of the shower, he saw Mu Nan leaning on the bed and scrolling through his phone, laughing, and said with a smile, "What are you looking at? Is there anything interesting?"

Mu Nan took the phone and turned the screen to Qin Huai: "Look at other people's houses, they all taste like pepper and braised, how lucky you are."

Qin Huai: "The shiitake mushrooms are also fine. Don't eat the seasoning package, just take out the noodle cake and cook it yourself. Now many people may not have much food at home, but there should still be some seasoning. Except for salt, you Looking at the online supermarket, there are more restrictions on purchases such as pepper and monosodium glutamate, and the seasoning packets can be used as soup packets in the future, and although there are not many dried vegetables, they are still vegetables."

Qin Huai didn't say anything, but Mu Nan really didn't expect it to be like this, probably because he couldn't turn his head around and thought that the instant noodles with mushrooms can only be eaten with mushroom flavor.

"Let's keep it for now. We don't eat it anyway. What shall we eat next? Or eat shrimp and cold noodles. The one we used to eat at was the one we used to eat. I bought a lot of them later. Unfortunately, shrimp is so expensive. If it weren't for the money you called me all these years and I hadn't used it, and I could buy some things with the savings, I was thinking at that time, should I sell my house and live with you, and buy some money Supplies."