Chapter 20

Soon the other party got the medicine, but what was transferred was a red envelope of 200. Mu Nan felt a little embarrassed to accept the 200 directly. I'm afraid I can't buy it for two thousand, but it's not that time yet. After a while, the smog will clear and the outside will return to normal for a while. Taking advantage of that time, he can still replenish it. Check the inventory of medicines, so he feels that he is taking advantage of others if he charges more money at the moment.

"Brother, why don't we give another bottle of that loquat cream. I bought several boxes of loquat cream. You can buy loquat cream online, so I bought a lot of it. Otherwise, I would feel embarrassed to charge so much money."

Qin Huai said: "I'll make the lo mei tomorrow, and I'll give them a little too. Now the doors and windows of every house are closed and there is no ventilation. They are close to us. Our family will definitely have some influence by making some smelly things. No one has ever said anything about it." What, just thank you."

Mu Nan laughed and said, "Is this to make them eat people?"

Qin Huai folded all the clothes that had been dried under the air conditioner and put them neatly into the closet, and said, "It's up to you to conclude, take out all the big ingredients, I'll make the brine first today, and wait for the chicken wings to arrive tomorrow Just put it in the pot, what else do you want to eat besides chicken wings? Do you want stewed beef?"

Mu Nan shook his head: "No beef, the meat of stewed beef is very dry, do you want to add some lotus root and seaweed?"

Qin Huai nodded: "Okay, you can take them out first, you can marinate the vegetarian ones first, and then bring some eggs, marinate some eggs."

Mu Nan said hello, and happily took the ingredients out of the space one by one. As expected, it is good to have a brother, and you can eat whatever you want.

When Jian first saw Yu Zibai came back with the medicine from outside, he guessed that he must have bought it from a neighbor, because if he asked for it from the community, he would be taken away to quarantine at this time. Jian Chu sighed helplessly: "I'll be fine in two days after drinking more hot water. It's so troublesome to buy cold medicine now. How much did it cost?"

Yu Zibai handed him the medicine box, with the price tag still on it: "Look for yourself."

A box of cold medicine only costs more than 20 yuan, which is cheaper than a catty of radishes. He didn't know that Yu Zibai sent a red envelope to express his gratitude, and he couldn't help feeling: "At this time, I'm still willing to sell cold medicine to others. , they are quite nice."

Yu Zibai picked out two pills and handed them to him: "It says one at a time, three times a day, you have a bad cough, take two pills first."

I bought all the medicines, so of course I should take them. Jian Chu took the medicine and swallowed it with water. Because the cough was uncomfortable, she went to bed without even eating dinner. Until midnight, Yu Zibai didn't hear Jian Chu's cough again, and the heart that had been carrying these two days was finally relieved a little.

It is estimated that he took double the amount of medicine, so the effect was good. The next day, Jian Chu's spirits improved a lot. When he smelled the smell of stewed meat coming from the next door, his appetite that had disappeared for several days began to brush up. a strong presence. But with this condition at home, he didn't even dare to say casually, because he was afraid that Yu Zibai would take it seriously, and even saw that he was sick, so he wanted to buy something good to make up for him.

Unexpectedly, their cute neighbor gave them a bag of lo mei and a bottle of loquat cream at night.

The gift made Jian Chu a little puzzled, so he looked at Yu Zibai: "Did you take something from home and exchange it with someone else?"