Chapter 34

The weather is hot, the food is expensive, and it rots quickly. After these things, what makes people even more devastated is that the cockroaches in the house are becoming more and more rampant.

The situation is better if the marble floor is in the house. Since the picture of the wooden floor netizen's house full of cockroaches has become popular all over the Internet, many people have posted similar photos one after another. It is not an exaggeration. When it was opened, there was a nest of insects inside, as dense as bees crawling over the hive. The scene was like watching a sci-fi movie about insect infestation.

As a result, insecticide companies and masons have become the most sought-after existences in an instant. Those renovation companies that have gone bankrupt one after another due to the closure of the epidemic and the hot weather have once again ushered in the peak of their careers. It is also a profitable job, not to mention the current weather, it is definitely not cheap to send workers to do this kind of physical work, because there is not enough manpower, and there are too many customers who need to change the floor tiles to prevent insects, and even if they have money, they can't find them. The extent to which people do it.

Mu Nan looked at all kinds of news posted by netizens on the Internet that caused the loss of various items and food at home due to cockroaches, and sighed: "Fortunately, our house has tile floors."

Qin Huai smiled when he heard that, Mu's house used to be a floor, but the boys were naughty and always liked to run around the house, throwing toys around, even if they lived downstairs with a good-tempered teacher, but they couldn't Because he has a good temper, so if you don't talk about anything, you have to make an inch. If you can't control Mu Nan to play around at home, you have to replace all the floors in the house and replace them with marble.

But fortunately, it was changed at that time, otherwise it would cost another thing now.

But their family doesn't have to bother, and other families are not so lucky. The Zhang family who just came back, the house here has been vacant for a year or two. The house is not afraid of people living in it, but it is afraid of being empty, but the house still has a wooden floor installed.

Zhang Jianwen's grandson, Zhang Zicong, saw the news about cockroaches on the Internet, and somehow felt that there were cockroaches everywhere under the wooden floor at home, so he couldn't hold back, and lifted a piece of the floor that was slightly warped. Once it was lifted, the whole family went crazy, because the floor of their house also became a nest of insects.

What made them even more suffocated and desperate was that they had only moved here for a few days, and they were busy packing up from the burning house these days, so the things they brought in were piled up in the living room and at home. A pile of things, and the cockroaches that unsealed the floor seal crawled around the house and burrowed into the piled items, how could it not make people crazy.

So several members of the Zhang family screamed and jumped, because there were too many cockroaches to step on, and they didn't have insecticide in their hands, so they had no other way to deal with it except to open the door and hide. As soon as the door is opened, the cockroaches in the house will naturally crawl out. Several people in the Zhang family are screaming and jumping in the corridor. The neighbors next door and left will of course open the door to check the situation subconsciously when they hear such a big commotion outside. Yes, there were no cockroaches in the house, but now several cockroaches also ran in.

Qin Huai also came out to check the situation, but he didn't open the door, but stood inside the anti-theft door and looked outside with his cat's eyes. He saw Zhang's family members jumping around, and there were many cockroaches crawling around on the ground, so he also came out to check the situation Mu Nan pushed home: "There are cockroaches outside, you go in and close the door tightly."