Chapter 85

Many people haven't eaten meat for more than a year. Although canned meat can be exchanged at the redemption point, it costs five points for a can of meat, and only three points for half a day's wages. Those who need to support their families are reluctant, and they don't need to support their families. I live every day as if it were my last, and I don't keep any property at all. In addition, the supplies are indeed scarce now, and the supply of those canned food is limited, and only a little is sold every day, because I am afraid that someone will hoard the goods and resell them. People who have never eaten meat saw a tiger that was injured and fell to the ground, and they wanted to die. No matter whether they ate the tiger themselves or handed it over, they could not lose anything.

Thinking about how many people there are, the tiger was covered in blood and seemed to be seriously injured. During this period of time, wild beasts were roaming around. For safety, those who had conditions even carried knives to work, to guard against both beasts and people. With a knife, can't you kill a wounded tiger?

The result was that he couldn't kill him, and even gave away his head.

The tiger didn't know whether it was a clever camouflage or hunting nature. When the group of people approached it, it was dying and did not respond. However, as soon as it entered the hunting range, it immediately counterattacked.

A group of people who had never even killed a live chicken were so frightened by the tiger's sudden violent attack that they dropped their knives and fled in all directions.

When Brother Xu chased after the sound, a person was already lying on the ground, half of his stomach was bitten off, and his intestines were hanging out, but the person was still convulsing and convulsing. With the last breath left, let alone the present, such a severe injury would not be able to be saved before.

Next to him was another one who fell to the ground. His back must have been scratched by a tiger. The scratches on the bones were deep and his thick clothes were scratched. Brother Xu immediately raised his gun and killed the tiger completely. Go forward and drag the one who can be saved into the car, leaving two people to guard the other one who is completely hopeless, and go directly to the corpse truck to clean it up.

This matter was directly reported to the police report on the Internet. Now the only people who can access the Internet are members of the military department. The Internet has not been fully opened to civilian use. The police report is also to let other soldiers pay more attention. Recently, there have been a lot of beasts running around. I don't know. Whether they were too hungry looking for people to gather here, or they were too cold looking for shelter from the cold. Anyway, in such a week, at least ten people died at the mouth of the beast. They don't know if it was eaten by this tiger. It is estimated that there will be a later autopsy examination.

In addition to tigers, a group of hyenas were killed two days ago, but a few were run away. Those hyenas were so fast that they could hide behind the walls of houses in the blink of an eye. Soldiers could only aim and shoot in the car. It's dangerous, but the car doesn't have the flexibility of these four legs, so the patrols around the area have been stepped up these days, which is why Mu Nan can bring people over as soon as he sends a photo to Brother Xu.

Although Mu Nan's voice sounded fine, Qin Huai came back early today. When there was movement at the door, Mu Nan was startled. After all, it wasn't his brother and Jian Chu's time to get off work. He opened the curtains Seeing that it was Qin Huai who had entered the yard, he quickly ran downstairs and opened the door before Qin Huai opened it: "It's so early today!"

Qin Huai pulled Mu Nan to look back and forth, and then looked at Niu Niu who was following Mu Nan. Although he knew that the dog was innocent, he still felt a little bit of dissatisfaction in his heart. He didn't know why the tiger was at their door. Is it because of the smell of a dog, but when the two happen at the same time, the tiger stays and there is a dog at home, it is hard not to let people think about it. Fortunately, the Internet was connected today, allowing Mu Nan to contact the army as soon as possible. If there was no Internet connection, who would Mu Nan turn to for help? All kinds of possibilities, even if everything is fine now, he was still afraid for a while.