Chapter 136

Wu Zheng was really hungry this time. The dirty things on his body were nothing compared to being hungry for three or four days and only relying on water to satisfy his hunger. Now that he ate a few steamed buns, he finally felt that he He has come back to life, regained a little bit of physical strength, so he definitely can't stay at the neighbor's house anymore, the house has been cleaned up, his dirty biochemical weapon that can smell sour ten meters away, he should go back to himself Home is better.

Qin Huai and the others definitely can't let Wu Zheng go back like this. After being hungry for a few days, it's not enough to eat a big meal. Moreover, Wu Zheng's house has not been cleaned up, and there is no living condition. Originally, they wanted to wait for Song Jia and the others to come back. What they want and what they don't want to clean up by themselves, so they don't care. At the moment, they don't even have a clean place to step down, and there isn't even water for washing.

Qin Huai said: "Go upstairs and clean it. The windows and balcony doors at home are all broken. There is no place to shade them. There is a storage room on the second floor. If Song Jia and the others haven't come back today, you will be in the storage room tonight. Just one night, Nan Nan, go get some water to the bathroom on the second floor, and take a good bath first. Fortunately, some bath products at home are not afraid of blisters and can still be used. Take a bath and have a good sleep, and rest after rest Let's talk."

Wu Zheng didn't want to bother the neighbors, but now that he was asked to go back, he probably just lay down on the ground like this. Even if there was food at home, he couldn't eat rice without water. After thinking about it, Wu Zheng had to listen first. Qin Huai's arrangement, the rest will be planned after Song Jia comes back.

Mu Nan carried two large buckets of water to the bathroom on the second floor, and put half a bottle of shower gel in the bathroom to create a normal life atmosphere. The water was isolated and filtered at home before, although it can't be drunk , but it's okay to take a shower, and I found a set of clean clothes for Wu Zheng. Anyway, there are not many other things, and there is a lot of space in the vest and shorts.

After Wu Zheng finished washing, Mu Nan gave him a small usb fan, plugged into a mobile power supply, a mobile power supply can supply the small fan for one night, and now there is no electricity everywhere, if it weren't for the mobile power supply, they would all know that his family has one. Solar energy, I'm afraid I can't even use the mobile power supply at the moment.

After washing Wu Zheng, his hair was not dry, he went into the storage room wearing dry clothes, and fell asleep after lying down on the ground. Mu Nan had no choice but to let it go. I also left a bag of steamed buns and a bottle of water for Wu Zheng, fearing that he would feel embarrassed if he was overwhelmed and hungry, so I put them in the storage room for him to eat when he woke up.

Before leaving, he did not forget to gnash his teeth and knock on Niu Niu's head, so much meat was fed for nothing, I was so **** off!

Seeing Mu Nan come back angrily, Qin Huai, who had already returned to the bedroom on the third floor, laughed and said, "It's no use brainwashing you like that, dogs are the most loyal."

Unless it is possible to change the owner and raise it for a few years, it may still be useful, and the owner is by his side, then it is definitely impossible to even refuse the owner for a little food. If this is the case, then they will not look down on this dog.

Mu Nan snorted and said, "It's so comfortable to be with me. The air-conditioning is blowing, and the watermelon is full of meat every time. This stinky girl would rather sleep downstairs with Wu Zheng and suffer from the heat."

Qin Huai said slowly, "A dog doesn't think his family is poor."

Mu Nan climbed onto the bed, hooked the fan with his feet to blow towards himself, and sighed comfortably: "I just don't know where Xu Ming is now, maybe he almost died of starvation like Wu Zheng? Time to bring food, they didn't bring anything to eat when they went to work, how many days has it been, isn't it less than half a month?"