Chapter 169

The dinner party was at Song Jia's house. Because Cai's family moved out, the second floor of their house was vacant again. The two brothers lived on the third floor and did not come down. I was going to talk about the important things on the second floor, but the soil is not easy to buy. , there is no place to dig near the outside, unless you drive to a farther place to dig dry and cracked soil and come back to fertilize and raise it for later use, but I really don't have much time to toss when I am busy with work, so I temporarily leave it vacant. Now The second floor is just used for dinner parties.

When Mu Nan and the others came over, the room was very lively. People who played cards played cards, those who played with dogs played with dogs, and those who cooked in the kitchen were cooking. When they came in, Yu Feng and Xu Ming came back.

Seeing the corn in Xu Ming's hand, Jian Chu's eyes glistened. The canned corn in his house has been eaten long ago, and he hasn't eaten corn for a long time. Now he is considered an adult if he sees that he is not drooling in public restrained.

Seeing the golden light in his eyes, Yu Zibo at the side said: "I'll give you my share later."

Mu Nan who passed by him also followed, "I'll give you my share later."

Yu Zibai said that Jian Chu was okay, but Mu Nan felt embarrassed when he said that about Jian Chu. At such an age, he felt that his restraint was not as good as that of Xiaozhu.

Thinking in his heart, he subconsciously looked at Xiao Zhu, who was already standing on the kitchen floor looking at the braised pork cut into pieces, really drooling and asking: "Sister, when can I eat it?"

Yang Jing replied with a smile: "When you count from one to one hundred, you can eat it."

Xiaozhu immediately frowned so much that she was about to tie a knot: "But me, I can't count yet."

Yang Jing also frowned and looked at him distressed when he heard the words: "Then what to do, the meat will not be cooked if the number is less than a hundred, and the meat that is not cooked cannot be eaten."

Hearing that he couldn't eat it, Xiaozhu became anxious immediately, scratching his ears and cheeks, then turned his head and ran to Cai Siqi, threw himself into her arms and shouted: "Mom, I want to count to a hundred!"

People who don't play cards make Xiaozhu laugh. Sometimes children are really interesting toys, but this fun is only limited to other people's children. It's probably too tiring to carry them by yourself.

Xu Ming knows how to cook, but he doesn't want to cook and he doesn't like cooking. There is a lot of oily smoke from cooking, just like Mu Nan doesn't like the humid air brought by rainy days. He always feels suffocated in the oily smoke.

But Yu Feng likes to cook, but unfortunately, he used to have no environmental conditions. He went to school and joined the army, and the end of the world not long after he was discharged from the army. Now he has no food conditions and no place for him to play. It is rare to have fish today, so I asked them about their plan. There are so many of them, and one fish stew is definitely not enough. This fish is not the kind of fish stewed in the first place. Individuals can eat at least two bites of fish.

Yu Feng took over the task of braised fish nuggets, and saw that the fish hadn't been scaled to clean them, so he consciously took over the task of cleaning them.

After leaving it in the kitchen for a while, the frozen fish that Mu Nan took out from the space had already softened. Yu Feng rinsed it with water and started scraping the scales to dig out the gills. Seeing the bright red gills of the fish, he said, "It's quite fresh. It seems that the cold chain is really worth doing, if this wave of fish sells well, I feel that there will be more and more caravans traveling to coastal cities in the future, and the current food resources seem to be only in the sea."