Chapter 158

Mu Nan lay on the bed and shut himself up, still picking at the pillow in his hands, while Qin Huai was sitting on the sofa, arranging the cleaned clothes very virtuously, folded vests, t-shirts and shorts neatly into a pile, and put them in In the cloakroom, when I came out, I saw the salted fish on the bed, smiled and stepped forward to coax, "Still up?"

Mu Nan snorted: "I'm paralyzed, I can't get up."

Qin Huai gently straightened Mu Nan's hair: "I'm paralyzed, this is just right, from now on our range of activities can be all confined to the bed."

Hearing this, Mu Nan turned over in horror, and stared at him with wide eyes: "Wow! You are so perverted!"

Qin Huai patted his head with a smile: "Okay, get up quickly, the chick has hatched."

The chick broke its shell, this is a big deal, Mu Nan didn't stay in bed anymore, he got up in a blink of an eye, Qin Huai stood aside and looked at his vigorous appearance, compared to when he woke up, he moaned and groaned in pain here and there, uncomfortable and unable to move With a completely paralyzed look, his tone was slightly cold: "It seems that the information base of my knowledge of you will be updated again."

Mu Nan turned her head, not quite understanding: "What do you mean?"

Qin Huai smiled at him, stretched out his hand to give him a hand, and tidied up his messy clothes caused by rolling on the bed: "It's nothing interesting, you don't need to understand, and you probably won't want to understand."

After the wrinkled clothes were straightened, Qin Huai straightened his chicken nest, and then let him go: "Okay, let's go see your little chicken."

Mu Nan looked at Qin Huai suspiciously, saw that Qin Huai was going to tidy the bed sheets and didn't plan to talk to him any more, so he ran downstairs to see the newborn chick, counting the time, from laying eggs to being born, it took about half a month Yes, Mu Nan flipped through the notebook and calculated the time, it was exactly twenty days, which was the same as the strategy time he found before.

He was also afraid that the hen would not be able to hatch eggs, so he bought an egg incubator specially. He wanted to wait a month this time. If the eggs died and did not hatch, then the next time the hen laid eggs with chicks, he would The eggs were artificially hatched, and now the chicks have been born successfully. Although one is small and the feathers on its body are still fluffy, all four chicks have been born successfully, and it is estimated that they will be able to run around the house tomorrow.

Qin Huai took a handful of alfalfa and threw it into the rabbit's nest. Then he came to the door of the hen house: "Can you see clearly? If you can't see clearly, you can go in and have a look, but be careful that the hen will nick you."

Mu Nan didn't dare to go in. He always felt that as long as it was a creature with cubs, it was very fierce. Rabbits were fierce, and chickens were also fierce. Anyway, as long as the cubs can grow up smoothly and become his dinner, it doesn't matter if they don't look at it right now. Important, just a little curious: "I don't know if it's a rooster or a hen, brother, can you tell the difference between male and female?"

Qin Huai: "I'm still young. When I get older, I can tell the difference by looking at the paws and the butt."

Mu Nan snorted, recalling what Qin Huai had taught him before, and said again: "Brother, do you want to castrate the rooster?"

Qin Huai: "..."

"Your brother, I am not capable to this level."

Although it involves a field that Qin Huai is not good at, Mu Nan still generously expressed his understanding: "No one is perfect, so it will be fine."