Chapter 142

Mu Nan's visit to the son-in-law was of course a casual joke. Whoever can **** his brother at the door would be great. However, the two of them were still a little bit on guard against the uncle's house just now, and planned to go to see the environment first.

The uncle's surname is Cai, and his family lives in a residential area similar to that of an urban village in the past. The houses are of the same size, with two floors and a yard. The living conditions of some people in the vicinity should be pretty good. When they drove in, they saw someone drying clothes on the second-floor terrace.

This sense of breath full of ordinary life gave Mu Nan a sense of security.

Following the number plate, he found Uncle Cai's house, Qin Huai asked Mu Nan to stay in the car, and he got out of the car to knock on the door.

Originally, when a strange man came to knock on the door, the middle-aged aunt who opened the door was a little wary. She only opened the small door and didn't dare to open the door. Until Qin Huai said that Uncle Cai asked them to come here and was willing to rent them a room. The house temporarily settled down, and then opened the door, Qin Huai also saw the situation in the yard.

In the yard, there was an old man with silver hair, wearing a patterned shirt, holding a bowl of rice in his hand, and a little boy about three or four years old was running around in the yard, coming back to eat from time to time.

There is also a well in the yard. Two girls in their twenties who don't look very old are fetching water from the well to wash clothes. After seeing the yard door open, a car parked outside and a person standing A strange man, a little curious and a little wary.

With just one glance, Qin Huai was sure that this was an ordinary family. He once had a lesson in the foreign Fesley training camp. The weak and harmless of the old, the weak, women and children is the most deceptive weapon, but the real weakness is still a disguise. Weakness can be analyzed in detail through eyes and expressions. Thinking that he had observed this family so carefully, Qin Huai felt as if he was influenced by Mu Nan, as if everyone was a bad person with malicious intentions.

After confirming that there is no problem with the environment of the house and that they can stay temporarily, Qin Huai asked Mu Nan to drive the car in. There is a place in the yard with a sunshade, just right there to park the car.

Uncle Cai's daughter-in-law is surnamed Yin, she is chubby, her eyes are slit when she smiles, and when she sees Mu Nan getting off the car, she praises them for a while, a handsome, tall and tall young man, he can The first time people have a lot of good feelings.

Because the two provinces are close to each other, there is no obstacle for Mu Nan and Qin Huai in terms of language, even the local dialect.

Seeing Aunt Yin speaking some awkward Mandarin, Qin Huai said: "You can just speak the local dialect, we can understand it."

Only then did Aunt Yin straighten her tongue and said, "It's good if you can understand. People who speak Mandarin have sore cheeks. How long did it take you to drive from Kangyun?"

Qin Huai said, "More than five hours."

Aunt Yin: "Oh, it's been so long, more than five hours. How is the situation there? I heard that there was a flood and many people died?"

Qin Huai: "The flood just passed, and many things were washed away, so I came out to look for other ways of life. May I ask which room is our room?"

Seeing their tired faces, Aunt Yin quickly said: "Look at me, you have been driving for so long and are dragging you to talk, do you want to live on the first floor or the second floor? There are air conditioners, the first floor is the The one near the carport with windows, the second floor is a little smaller and has no windows, but it's cooler."