Chapter 117

Jiang Xuan really wanted to do something, but Qin Huai's words blocked all his paths. He really wanted to report it. After some investigation, it was exactly as Qin Huai said, and he just bought everyone's remaining quota. If he saves for his own food, he will not fare well.

As for whether to eat it at home, you can tell from the meals that Qin Huai brought every day after dividing the meat, tomato meatball soup, green pepper shredded pork, and cumin meat pie, eat like this, let alone ten catties of meat, and a few more Ten catties might not be enough for their family to consume.

Many people know that Qin Huai doesn't eat at work. It is said that his younger brother felt that the food at work was not enough, and he was afraid that the weather would be too cold to handle it. That is to say, even if the amount of food served in the cafeteria is much larger than that in the greenhouse outside, they are still not full and fat.

Then he brought his own lunch box, and he was so greedy every day that his mouth watered like a river, so he said that the more than ten catties of meat were bought back for his own home to store up for food. For such a little meat, I violated discipline.

However, the stronger the contrast, the more Jiang Xuan was disturbed. His father froze to death, and his mother was still struggling in the greenhouse. He bought two meal cards for the greenhouse for his mother with some money. One meal card can only provide one meal a day. He didn't want his father to freeze to death and his mother to starve to death, so he just bought two.

Coupled with the fact that the temperature is too low now, it's okay to eat three meals a day for the relief meals distributed by the above. I also worry that my mother will be bullied if she lives alone in the greenhouse. He is far away and can't take care of it. It is inevitable that he will have to buy more things. Take care of the people who live in the bed next to his mother, and let them take more care of his mother. After spending so much, he doesn't have much money left.

This time he bought the meat together with others. He couldn't even afford half a catty. He only bought three taels of meat. He had to make dumplings in advance and take some of the meat to eat when he went to see his mother on vacation. Well, this can't be placed directly in the greenhouse, because few people in the greenhouse can afford meat, it's too eye-catching, and it will cause trouble.

In such a big environment, it is good for him to be able to do this, but the premise is that there is no contrast, and Qin Huai is that strong contrast.

Big white rice, lunch that is not repeated every day, and even a small pot of sauerkraut at his own expense for some sports competitions. The meat is more than ten catties when he buys it. The meat and vegetables here are full of tricks. The burden of production, looking at Qin Huai, you can know what kind of life Mu Nan lived at home. He lived in a house with heating, didn't have to starve or suffer from cold, and someone would protect him when the sky fell. Jiang Xuan hated this huge gap Itchy teeth.

In the past, Jiang Xuan was more or less able to pretend to cover up, but when the hatred in his heart became distorted, people would lose some reason. People often saw Jiang Xuan staring at Qin Huai with a sullen expression, and somehow felt a little scary, while If you have a good relationship with Qin Huai, of course you will tell him about it, at least let him know.

Qin Huai didn't care, he just told the story in a few words, and then the news spread naturally.

"I thought that people with twisted thinking like this can only be seen in weird TV dramas. I was short-sighted."

"What a shame. Back then, Boss Qin couldn't go abroad. He asked him to take care of his younger brother. If he didn't like it, he didn't agree. He promised but didn't keep it. He cheated at both ends. I really don't know what this person is trying to do."