Chapter 181

A group of people glanced at each other, and then went back to their respective homes. Song Jia also said to Yang Jing and the others: "If there is something too heavy to move, you can come and call us for help."

Yang Jing nodded, but there were only those things in their house, even if they were all blown down by the wind, there was nothing to move.

Seeing Qin Huai unlock the door smoothly, Mu Nan breathed a sigh of relief: "Fortunately, there is no need to change the door. The quality of our door is quite good. The windows have been replaced again and again, and the door is still good."

The door was opened smoothly, and the two entered the house. Because the wind was too strong, the utility poles outside were almost uprooted, so there was no electricity for sure.

While Qin Huai was checking the electrical box at home, Mu Nan ran straight up to the second floor to see if the chickens and rabbits were still alive.

But this temperature is too terrible for chickens and rabbits. Even if there is a fan blowing continuously, the rabbits and chickens are dying, and the generator is out of power, and the fuel is exhausted. I don't know when it will stop. Seeing the rabbit and the chicken laying motionless on the ground, Mu Nan's heart went cold.

As soon as Qin Huai came up, he saw Mu Nan's mournful face and said to him, "They're dead, even the rabbits are dead!" This is a hare with tenacious vitality!

The storage room is in a mess. Fortunately, the walls are covered with tiles, so just rinse them with water. Looking at the rabbits and chickens, they are still breathing. I don't know if they are dizzy from being bored for too long or what is the matter. Qin Huai: "You put them Take it out, put it in a cage, surround it with ice cubes, and see if it can be rescued."

Mu Nan wanted to find a room to put it in, but as long as the upstairs and downstairs have glass windows, there is no good room. Fortunately, Qin Huai installed iron doors on every floor for safety, so the second and third floors Because there is an iron gate between the buildings, it turned out to be the cleanest place.

Mu Nan took the chickens and rabbits out, but they were covered in feces and very dirty, but now they don't care about that much anymore, they are thrown directly into the cage, food and water are refilled, and the stairs are placed up and down. I took two big pieces of ice to cool down, and refilled the generator with oil to generate electricity. The fan was also shaking its head and blowing, and I don't know if it can save the life.

The situation in their house is okay, because the house is empty and there is nothing, so even if the doors and windows are broken, there are only broken glass and dust and sand on the ground, and the curtains and curtain rods need to be replaced again. It was because the wind was so strong that even the curtain rods in the room were curled and bent. As for the curtains, I don't know where they went.

Mu Nan also put away those vegetable dishes before the top floor, so the upstairs is empty and there is nothing there, but the air conditioner is gone, the entire roof of the top floor has been blown away, and only half of the wall where the air conditioner is installed is left. When Mu Nan followed Qin Huai upstairs to check the situation, Jian Chu and the others were also there.

Jian Chu also took pictures with her mobile phone: "I will see you in my lifetime, it is worth commemorating."

After Jian Chu finished speaking, he glanced at the broken part of the wall: "If I didn't build this wall by myself, I would suspect that it was a tofu project. It's so windy. I don't know if there is someone on it this time I didn't shoot video data, I should have filmed it, after all, I have to record something, so I really want to see it."