Chapter 67

The heavy rain outside did not stop at all. Mu Nan couldn't see the situation of their own building, but he could use the binoculars to see the situation in the distance at home. After taking a bath, many people took advantage of the heavy rain to start washing Clothes, people who used to hide in tents during the day and couldn't come out, but now they rarely come out to feel the light because of the rain, and the usually lifeless camp suddenly became lively like New Year's.

However, those soldiers were not as relaxed as the crowd. Some of them wore protective clothing that was closed from head to toe and walked towards the collapsed area in groups. It can also cool down, whether it is clearing corpses or collecting supplies, it is the best time.

But now the plague has begun to spread. To dig through the ruins, you must wear protective clothing. However, because the number of protective clothing is too small, they can only be used by some people. Therefore, the limitation on the number of people has caused them to clear the progress so far. slow.

Mu Nan looked at it for a while, then put away the binoculars and returned to the bed: "I don't know if the cafeteria still cooks big pot meals every day, but there is no protective clothing, and those who live in tents can't dig through the ruins. People who don't provide free food, have lost their homes, and haven't dug up anything to eat, what should they do."

Qin Huai: "As long as there is still a mouthful of food, they will not let the people starve to death. They only ask for it because of the lack of supplies. They need to maximize the use of manpower. Now they can't go to the ruins. They can always do something else, otherwise How did those refuge bases be built later, did they all rely on soldiers to build them brick by brick? It is obviously impossible."

Mu Nan thought so too, maybe some people have already started to arrange for some people to go to the later refuge base, but they didn't live in the camp, so they don't know.

After it had been raining for a while, the air was finally not so humid. Although the rain did not lower the temperature much, it was still more comfortable than the scorching sun. After the outside temperature dropped a little, The low temperature of the air conditioner in the room made people feel a bit refreshed, and Mu Nan couldn't stop the drowsiness and fell asleep hugging the pillow.

Qin Huai leaned on the bed, listening to the sound of the rain outside, but he didn't feel sleepy anymore, and he didn't know how long the current peace could last.

After waking up from sleep, the rain outside became lighter, but it was still falling. Qin Huai had already poured two buckets of rainwater into the bathtub in the bathroom. Put the disinfectant tablets in the water, and also gave Yu Zibai and his family a box of disinfectant tablets. The relationship between Mu Nan and Jian Chu is very good. Mu Nan will definitely be sad, so take care of her as best she can.

Mu Nan lay on the bed and stretched, humming and not wanting to get up: "Rainy days are good for sleeping."

Seeing that Qin Huai was mopping the floor, and smelling the smell of disinfectant that had become a daily routine, Mu Nan muttered again: "It's also suitable for eating hot pot."

Qin Huai mopped the floor without raising his head: "Then eat."

Mu Nan shook his head quickly: "I just said, the smell of hot pot is very fragrant, and I will never eat it at this time if I want to, for fear that others will not rob our house."

Qin Huai: "It's enough to cook a Zihe pot. Now it's raining outside, and every house is closed, so the smell is not so easy to spread. The most likely person who smells the smell is the next door, so it doesn't matter. They know that our house has a Zihe pot. , and Zihai Pot is not as strong as hot pot, so if you add some vegetables and meat, you can eat a simple version of hot pot."