Chapter 69

Qin Huai and Mu Nan were locked in the house and were preparing for the migration, so they didn't pay much attention to the movement outside. I don't know if the news spread that they were going to the University City. The movement upstairs and downstairs in the past two days was obvious. It was much older, and they could hear some people going up and down the stairs and dragging things in the house.

The things in their house don't need to be tidied up. For food, they plan to have some bags of vacuum-packed rice, some boxes of instant noodles, some bags of heat-resistant dry goods, such as dried potatoes and dried sweet potatoes, and some opened. The sealed flour and cooking oil, Qinhuai seasonings let Mu Nan pack them in a special small box. If you eat a big pot of rice outside, the oil and salt will definitely not be enough, so you can add some seasoning yourself . In addition, several bottles of sauce are also prepared.

The variety of sauces in Mu Nan Space is the most prepared, chili sauce, bean paste, beef sauce, garlic sauce, as long as you can imagine, there are basically everything you can think of for rice, stir-fry, and soup. Later, Qin Huai also asked people to buy a lot of sauce in City B, and specially bought a lot of beef sauce in small bags of ten grams. This kind of beef sauce can be stored for a period of time as long as it is not directly exposed to high temperature. At least the consumption on the road should be Enough is enough, and eating one bag after opening another bag also prevents it from being spoiled due to the high temperature. Although it should be impossible to finish eating, there are so many soldiers besides them. A small bottle of soy sauce is more than enough for a meal, but those small bottles are also in glass bottles, which weighs too much, and Mu Nan can't put everything in the space and just show it outside. Something, so try to compress the space and reduce the weight.

Looking at the supplies in the space, Mu Nan didn't know what to take out from it. It seemed that nothing could withstand high temperature and storage. They planned to hand in the pasta, but in his bag, there seemed to be nothing to hold. Yes, disinfection, cooling, medical emergency kits, spare protective clothing, masks, all of them are put into that big hiking bag, and there is at least half of the space left: "We only bring these sauces for food. What else can I bring?"

Qin Huai said: "You can put some small bread, some beef jerky in those small packages, and some biscuits. Just put these things outside. If you can eat them secretly, you can eat them secretly. If you can't, just bear with them." ."

Mu Nan nodded: "It's not that I can't help it, I just feel that eating with soldiers may not be enough."

He is fine, his food intake is at the level of ordinary people. Qin Huai's food intake is a bit large, and he consumes a lot of hiking and migration. He is afraid that Qin Huai will not be full, but it doesn't matter. He has prepared a lot of food that is convenient for eating on the road. , when the time comes, just stuff it into Qin Huai's mouth.

When Mu Nan was arranging his backpack, he found some fan hats in the space, some were smaller with usb charging, and there were those big fisherman hats with solar charging, Mu Nan put the hat on his head: "Brother, wear this Can hats wear protective clothing?"

Qin Huai glanced at him: "It's okay to wear a sun hat, as the fan extends out, so it doesn't affect the protective clothing, but the fisherman's hat is a bit too big."

Mu Nan put three fisherman's hats outside and three sun hats, and let Jian Chu and the others choose by themselves. He and Qin Huai must wear protective clothing, but their protective clothing cannot be given to others. Judging from the current situation of the plague, it will not end in ten days and a half months. This kind of global plague has occurred several times in history, and the time can even last for hundreds of years. Even if their protective clothing is not disposable but can It is used repeatedly, but in case it is very difficult to produce this thing in the future, and even the conditions for production are gone, the ones he stores in his space may be used by Qin Huai for a lifetime, so he will not be stingy with what he can give generously. But he can't afford to be generous when his own life is at stake, but he can take out some protective masks, and he buys a lot of these, so he can afford them.