Chapter 60

After waking up, Mu Nan probably regained consciousness, so he looked at Qin Huai belatedly: "Do you think they will find out where we live, and then come to seek revenge?"

In the last life, he didn't pay attention to who the group leader was at the beginning, but after he found out about his existence, after the earthquake, the network communication was cut off, and the news about him was also mentioned by those people who searched the ruins together. At that time, their building was cut off from water and electricity, and there were not many people who lived there, most of them were on low floors, and most of them chose to live in military tents, so Mu Nan didn't know who the group leader was. Which building and which household in their community.

He has paid special attention in this life. He knows that the group leader lives on the eighth floor downstairs of them. He knows them, and they might be able to find out about them. The degree of recognition is fairly high, and their building did not collapse, and most of the people survived safely. Just ask any old neighbor who has lived longer, and you may be able to find out about them.

Qin Huai saw that he had fallen asleep and was still thinking about it, so he said helplessly: "No, don't worry, nothing will happen."

Mu Nan looked at him strangely: "Why are you so sure?" This cousin was almost beaten to death. This is simply a shame for Gou Xintong. It is normal to be sought for revenge.

Qin Huai said: "If he is a smart person, he will not be able to seek revenge before his wings are full. When he is full-fledged, we will have already entered the refuge base. It's hard to say whether we will meet them or not. , if he is a fool, then there is no need to worry, the ability of a fool is generally the same, if he really comes to seek revenge, he will only be beaten."

Mu Nan couldn't help but said, "Then what if he's a lunatic." Not stupid, but crazy, so it's impossible to judge according to common sense.

Qin Huai said with a smile: "As far as I observed in that trading group before, the group leader is average in ability, not stupid, but not very smart. The chaos of social order will indeed bring opportunities to some people. No matter what time it is, turbulent times are easy. Being a hero does not mean that the order is chaotic, anyone can have that opportunity to get up, at least the leader of the group does not have that ability, as for madness, it is really crazy rampant rather than crazy dementia, that is also a kind of ability."

Mu Nan said, "Well, I'm just a little worried."

Qin Huai thought for a while: "But it's not a big mistake to be careful, especially when I'm not at home, there is always a contingency in everything, and the mob must not have any powerful weapons in their hands. If anyone goes up to this floor, you Just use the bow and arrow, don't keep your hands, even if you kill someone, it doesn't matter, your own safety is always the most important, you know?"

Mu Nan smiled and said: "Listen to what you said, there is no law."

Qin Huai: "If you don't sleep, you will wake up."

Mu Nan lay on the bed and didn't want to move: "What are you going to eat later?"

Qin Huai: "Do you want it hot or cold?"

Mu Nan: "I want something cold."

Qin Huai looked at the time, it was not yet four o'clock, and the neighbor would not come over so early, so he said: "How about some mung bean soup, steamed buns or burritos? Eat whatever you like first, and eat after seven o'clock. "

Mu Nan said, "Then eat the burrito."

The burrito is made by Qin Huai himself. The outside is a finger cake, and the inside is rolled with hot and sour potato shreds, lettuce, ham sausage, and other things that can be rolled and eaten together. When the epidemic was at home, they specially used It took two or three days to make several boxes of burritos. After Qin Huai made one, he rolled it and threw it into the space. Now he took out the freshly baked burritos from the space and served it in a bowl to cool down. The ice-sweet mung bean soup is a perfect match.