Chapter 80

Although there are ruins everywhere, the bricks are not easy to get. The bricks that can be reused are more difficult to turn over, but everyone knows that this is related to their own safety, and it is hard to find. As for the cement, they I plan to exchange it with the army at that time. Since they are going to rebuild, they must have these reconstruction materials. At that time, they can exchange points for a little bit, but before that, enough bricks for the wall must be prepared.

The place they chose was close to the wall, so it was enough to build the wall on three sides, but only to surround their own houses, or to surround Wu Zheng and his house together, which became a problem that everyone struggled with. The reason is that they don't know who Wu Zheng's neighbors will be in the future. If they don't get along well, it will cause trouble for both of them. Twice as many bricks, otherwise Wu Zheng would work with them to move the bricks, and in the end it would not be his own house, thank you.

In the end, everyone decided to circle together first. If Wu Zheng and his neighbors in the future are troublesome, they can just knock down the fence and circle again.

Looking at the piles of old bricks piled up against the wall, Song Jia couldn't help but said, "I hope our neighbors will be easy to get along with, otherwise we have to demolish it again, what a bother."

Mu Nan comforted: "There are still more good people than bad people in this world, don't worry."

Although he died because of a bad person in his last life, but to be honest, the environment he grew up in is still very clean, without too much calculation, not too much malice, simple and comfortable interpersonal circle, everyone is very polite He's polite, but it's also possible that he's been living in his own world, doesn't talk to people very much, and has a shallow relationship with no conflict of interest, so the people he meets are relatively simple in his opinion. However, he felt that he was lucky in this regard. There were only two permanent neighbors on that floor, both of whom were good people. Wu Zheng and the others he met later were also pretty good people. What a complicated person.

It took more than a week for the above to transfer the materials. This is because it took a lot of effort to flatten a road. After the road was cleared, it could go back and forth three times in one night. There are not many people, and you can fly all the way. It used to be almost two hours, but now it takes less than an hour.

The higher-ups directly placed the camp where some soldiers of the army temporarily stationed in the power station. It is said that when they passed by, the villagers also drove away, and even confidently stated that no one would take care of them in such a big disaster. Now it is hard to save themselves. When I came out, I wanted to grab something. There is no such good thing in the world.

Although those villagers made a fuss, they also knew that these things would definitely be taken away by the government in the future. They just wanted to gain some extra benefits by making such a fuss. They even fired warning shots at the soldiers, and they didn't take it seriously , The thoughts in my heart are still in the past, thinking that they didn't do anything wrong, you are just bluffing at most, I don't believe that you really dare to shoot and kill innocent people.

And when the villagers saw them taking out their guns, one by one became more excited, shouting, and those who made the most noise were shot dead in the end. Sometimes it is really difficult to reason with a group of barbarians who are stubborn there, and because Qin Huai and the others reminded them before, they know that that place has been occupied by some villagers. They have investigated the situation there before and were beaten The person who died was the leader of these villagers. He used to have a little money in his family, but after the bad weather, he saved a lot of food. After the earthquake, this person even exchanged food for women, all of whom were fifteen or sixteen-year-old girls. Not just one.