Chapter 50

In the first half of this sleep, I was extremely tired, so I slept deeply, but in the second half, I was not very stable. I guess my body has recovered, so I can't stand the noise from outside and the heat of the environment. Feeling someone around him walking around constantly, talking and crying buzzing in his ears, Mu Nan frowned irritablely, before he was irritable for too long, a cold fingertip gently touched his brow, as if Wanting to smooth his frown.

Mu Nan almost exhausted all his strength to open his eyes. Seeing Qin Huai lying next to him, looking at him with his eyes open, his face was still covered with dust, so dirty that he could hardly recognize anyone, so he couldn't help laughing. She smiled, her voice hoarse after exhaustion: "Brother..."

Qin Huai hummed and said softly, "Are you awake?"

Mu Nan shook his head, feeling that he was still awake, his mind was dizzy, and his body was as heavy as if he was being pressed by a jack.

Qin Huai said: "Go on to sleep before you wake up, it's still early."

Mu Nan: "What time is it?"

Qin Huai: "Four in the afternoon, are you hungry? Would you like something to eat?"

Mu Nan felt a little hungry, but didn't really want to eat, so he shook his head, then held Qin Huai's hand, and stuffed a piece of chocolate in his hand, although they had some food in their backpacks, like bread , but he felt that Qin Huai might not be able to eat anything now, so he gave him chocolate to replenish his energy.

But Qin Huai seemed to have misunderstood what he meant, got the chocolate, peeled off the outer packaging, and stuffed it directly into his mouth.

Mu Nan frowned, and whispered with the chocolate in his mouth: "I'll give you something to eat." Then he stuffed another piece into his hand.

Qin Huai shook his head: "I won't eat, I just ate something."

Mu Nan didn't believe it: "What did you eat?"

Seeing that he was like a housekeeper, Qin Huai opened the bag and gave him a look: "I ate two steamed buns."

The food they prepared before was a bag of bread, steamed buns, and bottles of water. They didn't put too much. First, they were afraid of the weight. Second, as long as the backpacks were not shown to others, they would not eat too exaggerated things, and no one would know. What is in their bag, what they want to eat can be taken from the space at any time.

Mu Nan is satisfied now, as long as he eats, he is a bit tired after a long time in one position, Mu Nan moved, lay flat on his back, subconsciously glanced left and right, saw that the side next to him was empty, and if he was a little further away, he was still awake Xu Ming then turned to look at Qin Huai: "Where are Jianchu and the others?"

Qin Huai said, "Get an injection at the door."

Mu Nan got up and took a look at the door, but they were a little far away from the entrance of the tent, and now many people were coming in and out, and she didn't see Jian Chu and Yu Zibai for a while, so she lay down again: "Who got the injection? What? gone?"

Qin Huai said: "Jian was getting an injection at the beginning, maybe the aftermath of the earthquake came up, she had a fever, gastroenteritis, and the stress reaction was quite severe, she couldn't stop vomiting and wanted to carry it hard, was dragged by Yu Zibo to find a military doctor, like Jane In the beginning, there were quite a lot of such situations. They were all stress symptoms that could not be tolerated temporarily after the disaster. The mild ones recovered on their own, and the severe ones were relieved by injections and medication. A few air-conditioning fans just dug out from the supermarket were installed From behind the tents of the injured, I took two of them and put them in the front to cool down the people who received the injections."