Chapter 159

Mu Nan found that the people living in their yard seemed to have unsatisfactory families. They didn't know what happened to Xu Ming's family, because Xu Ming never said anything, but just because he never said it, he had no intention of going to his family. , It is not a perfect family.

They still remember the situation of the Wu Zheng brothers. They froze the elder son to death for the sake of the younger son. This is really not something that ordinary people can do. Although he didn't know whether Wu Zheng's father was alive or dead now, Wu Zheng seemed to really let go. After that incident, it was as if that person never existed, and he didn't even mention it.

Jian Chu and Yu Zibai also grew up in a broken family. Jian Chu's father was violent and drunk at home, which made Jian Chu so independent, and his childhood was very bitter. Yu Zibo estimated that he had a good family in his early years, but it disappeared after his mother died of illness.

Qin Huai's father is also top-notch, but Qin Huai's childhood was not distorted. Grandma is a very good person. What she told Qin Huai most when she was young was that as long as her grandchildren are healthy and happy, nothing else matters. Everything comes first, but there is no pressure to study in their family.

He himself is just because his parents died young, his father loves the child so much that he almost dotes on him, if his mother occasionally tightens his father's kite string tightly, there is no bottom line for his father to spoil him. It's a pity that my parents passed away unexpectedly, and they passed away early. But even so, he was still taken care of by Qin Huai later on. He became his father, mother and elder brother. After a few years, he became his life partner again. Qin Huai is simply all-powerful.

Now looking at Yang Jing's instinctive reaction of knowing that someone is looking for her, I am afraid that the family relationship is not that simple.

Mu Nan held the phone and sighed: "Our yard is too miserable, isn't there a happy family?"

Qin Huai said: "Isn't the Cai family very happy, a big family, lively and lively every day."

"The Cai family is not an aborigine in our yard. If they want to stay in Kangyun, they will have to move out soon, and they will leave when the residence application is arranged."

Qin Huai glanced at his phone interface: "What's going on?"

Mu Nan picked up the phone and showed it to him: "Daniu said that someone is looking for Yang Jing, let me tell Yang Jing, after I told Yang Jing, she asked if it is possible to report the death information now, just ignore her." Human."

Qin Huai put the prepared desserts in Mu Nan's hand: "Be careful, it's hot, the current harmony in our yard is largely due to the peaceful young people."

Mu Nan took a spoon and ate the cheese baked prawns made by Qin Huai, which was both dessert and supper, and said, "Then if Yang Jing's parents come and live in, will the tranquility of our small yard be the same?" To be broken?"

Qin Huai shook his head: "Not necessarily, maybe it's just the calmness of the girls that was broken. Even if it's noisy, our family is just closed doors to watch the crowd eating melons, and we can't blame us. Even if her parents can't tell us what to do Tossing here, a few big men can't take care of the two old people, so don't worry, the problem is not big."

Even though he said so, Mu Nan still felt that the problem was quite serious. They didn't have much contact with the girls. Before the girls moved in, they stayed behind closed doors for a long time, and had no communication with them at all. It was because one of the parasites passed away. They helped deal with some funeral affairs at that time, and then made protective clothing and homemade cloth to make money, so they got more and more contacts.