Chapter 51

As for whether Jian Chu and Yu Zibai are a couple, before they had a detailed and in-depth discussion, some soldiers walked into the tent with notepads, and the whispered conversations of some people in the tent stopped instantly, and some even Impatiently, he stood up directly, wanting to ask the soldier who just came in to ask about the situation.

But without waiting for others to approach, the soldier raised his hand to signal, and said with a small horn: "Everyone be quiet, and now make a registration. I don't need to say more about the situation outside now. You should be very clear about it. Our current situation The situation is very serious. All communications are currently disconnected. We don't know when we can get in touch with the outside world, and we don't know when we can wait for rescue. So what we can do now is to save ourselves. Regarding the distribution of supplies, people over 70 years old The elderly and children under the age of 12 can receive two meals a day, and the amount of meals can only maintain the minimum daily needs. If they want to get more food, they can only rely on labor in exchange for those under the age of 70 and over 12 Yes, no matter men or women, starting tonight, they will not be allocated food, and if they want to eat big pot meals in the temporary canteen, they must follow the team to participate in rescue operations."

After the soldier finished speaking, he glanced at the crowd and saw that no one raised any objections to this decision, so he continued: "There are not many supplies and rescue personnel, so we can only adopt this forced rescue method. I hope everyone can understand. For the rescue direction tonight, we will use the nearby communities as rescue units. You can participate in the rescue work in your own community. This is not mandatory, but each community has responsible soldiers. Remember to find out before taking action. The person in charge of the rescue of each community registers, this is convenient for distributing and receiving points for the cafeteria after a day of rescue operations, now do a census and register the community you are in."

Some people don't care about how the food is distributed, they just want to rush to the rescue. They wait here for a second, which is consuming the lives of their family members. As soon as the soldiers finished speaking, they rushed over to register, wishing they could start rescue immediately Good action.

Jian Chu looked at Yu Zibai: "Shall we go to register too?" They are good at hands and feet, and they don't lack strength. Multiple people and multiple strengths can save an extra life. What's more, they don't follow the army to eat a big pot now, and they can rely on it. what to live on.

Xu Ming, who was on the side, said, "I won't register. Although I am a veterinarian, I have no problem with some basic injuries and wound sutures. I will go to the rescue. Why don't I stay here and join the medical team to save people."

Qin Huai said: "We're not going to register anymore. Tonight, I'm afraid. Anyway, rescuers can go to the soldiers in charge of the area to register at any time. Don't worry about it."

Mu Nan naturally listened to what Qin Huai had to say, so she remained silent.

Yu Zibo said: "Then let's wait, go back today and discuss the details later." He is definitely going to participate in the rescue operation, but he has no plans to let Jian Chu participate, no matter whether it is physical strength or psychological endurance. He felt that Jianchu needed a process of acceptance, and he couldn't be in a hurry.

Jian Chu didn't object to Yu Zibai's words after thinking about it. Since she decided to not house today, there are a lot of things in the house that need to be sorted out, and she doesn't know what the house is like due to the violent shaking, and the power has been out for so long. The freezer has a heat preservation function. In view of the experience of the last power outage, they also deliberately froze a lot of ice cubes. I don't know if they can be lucky enough to preserve the food inside again. It's better to settle yourself down first, and then go to save people, but the temperature has delayed the whole day, and I don't know how many people can be rescued.