Chapter 96

The one Xu Ming mentioned was the one behind their building. The surname was Qi. Speaking of which, this family was quite famous, at least all the residents in their circle knew about it. The courtyard is circled, and the gossip about a group of big men living with four girls is even more famous.

In the past, their two-family houses were separated by greenery, and there was no real fence. When the weather was hot, all the greenery in this area was sunburned, and it became more and more bare and unobstructed. When others were still adding things to their homes, Qin Huai and the others were the first to start building fences, one or two, which was more conspicuous at the time. Later, burglaries happened too frequently, and more and more people built this kind of courtyard walls. As long as they had the conditions, almost all of them built walls. When the construction started, the family surnamed Qi became famous. Others don't care about the relationship between the two adjacent families, at least the walls are built one by one, and that family doesn't know whether it is afraid of being taken advantage of or for other reasons, the courtyard wall is built directly from the gate of its own house, and only surrounds the house. The half range of their home.

If it's just like this, it's fine, maybe the two families don't get along well, and they don't want to share the gate of the big courtyard, but the family doesn't know if they plan to grow vegetables in the yard, and when they made the courtyard wall, half of the road was enclosed. Even if other people's yards are also expanded a little, they still leave a road that can be used by traffic. Their family only left a small road that can be used by one person, and they still occupy the front and back. According to their family, their one The building was originally built against the edge of the wall, and it would not hinder anyone if it occupied the road.

It's a pity that the family's luck is not good. The residents of the house behind the house may not want to cause trouble, or they have a good temper, and they didn't say anything. The house in front, that is, the house behind Jian Chu and the others, seems to be Huang Yes, I didn't make a sound at the beginning, as if it didn't matter if the land was taken up too much, until the walls of the Qi family's courtyard were finished, the male owner of the family surnamed Huang directly took a big hammer and took the occupied land. The whole wall of the public corridor in their house was knocked down.

The sound of knocking on the wall naturally alarmed the members of the Qi family, so a fight was inevitable.

There are quite a few people in the Qi family, five old people, the old couple of the Qi family, one son and one daughter, the daughter with the son-in-law, the son-in-law's grandma, the son with his daughter-in-law, and the daughter-in-law's parents. The daughter gave birth to a son, and the son's family The one is a daughter. There are eleven people in the family, but there are only two real force values, the son and the son-in-law. Except for the grandma, the old people above are really old. In fact, the parents' generation is only about fifty, not to mention In the prime of life, it is also an age that can exert strength, but after a year of extreme heat, and another earthquake, not to mention the extreme environment, it is the desperate mentality of facing the end of the world, which has already killed the human body. His energy and energy were exhausted, and his body was naturally not as good as before.

And the Huang family itself is a nearby resident, which can be regarded as the kind of village in the city. They are two families living together, just like Jian Chu and Xu Ming. The son, one daughter in the family, and the two brothers are not very old in themselves, they are only in their early forties, and they are still the kind who used to work hard. In terms of physical fitness alone, the Qi family can't compare. The Qi family's old, weak, women and children are all dispatched, and that's their disadvantage. In the current environment, it's not that when you go to the ground when you're old, others won't dare to touch you. Not enough, it's too cold outside, even with that burst of anger, it can't bear such a low temperature.