Chapter 170

Qin Huai has always wanted to take Mu Nan for a physical examination, but he never had the chance. When he came back, the poisonous fog filled the sky, and when the fog cleared, the weather was very hot. At that time, people hadn't adapted to the sudden violent heat. Every day because of the high temperature, so many people enter the hospital that it is full, and the hospital is almost unable to accommodate them. The entire hospital has always been a hard-hit area, and there are no medical resources for medical examinations.

Many of those private medical examination centers were closed. He called several times, but they couldn't receive them. Then there was an earthquake, so this matter has been put on hold.

When Shi Yuanfei got married some time ago, he asked Shi Yuanfei's wife if there is any equipment for medical examination in the military hospital.

Ordinary hospitals are too messy. So far, there are still a lot of parasites and infections caused by mosquito bites. It is said that the hospital is crowded every day without even a place to stay. Only those who apply for special approval from the hospital or special occupations Military hospitals that only talented people can enter may have medical resources.

As a result, the physical examination scheduled for these two days was notified to suspend, and I will call him to make a new appointment when I can.

Qin Huai called Shi Yuanfei and asked if there was anything wrong. Generally, there would be no major incidents, and there would be no sudden shortage of medical resources.

Shi Yuanfei wanted to scold people when he mentioned this matter: "That batch of fish is the cause of the trouble! They knew that the fish were bad, but they were greedy for cheap to pick them up, and they said that ancient Western countries deliberately put the meat to rot to make the meat softer. Eat, so as long as this freshly rotten fish is cooked at a high temperature and grilled over high heat, it will be fine to eat, what the **** is this group of idiots, who forgot their ancestor's last name after reading two marketing soft articles!"

Qin Huai frowned slightly: "So what happened now? Is that batch of sick fish?"

Shi Yuanfei: "I don't know the specific situation, but there have been many headache patients in the past few days. The mild case is fever and headache, and the severe case is encephalitis and epilepsy. There was a mild case two days ago, which suddenly turned serious yesterday. The hospital What do you mean there is a bleeding point in the brain? There is no death case yet, but it is estimated that it will not be far away. The main reason is that there are too many people with similar symptoms. Those who came to the hospital because of the conditions probably didn't think about getting treatment when they got sick, and they just stayed at home and waited to die. These people have one thing in common."

Qin Huai said in a deep voice, "I ate the fish."

Shi Yuanfei: "Yes, but not all those who eat fish are infected. At present, the hospital has found a few people who also ate fish for medical observation, but no similar situation has occurred, because it is not sure whether this kind of inflammation will be transmitted from person to person. , or some kind of unknown parasite with a strong ability to multiply and spread, and now a quarantine area has been drawn up at the hospital, and most of the people at the military hospital have been transferred to the emergency response."

Thinking of the residential area that had finally been quiet for a while, such a large-scale disease broke out again, Shi Yuanfei's hair was going to be bald: "During this period of time, you should also be careful at home. Anyway, it's better to have less contact with people. Fortunately, You notified me that day, and took away most of the goods in time, otherwise those fish don't know how many people will eat them, knowing that they are bad, how could they eat them, and they insisted on paying their lives for that one bite You'll be happy to go in!"