Chapter 109

After Qin Huai came out, he greeted this new friend who had chatted with him for a few words and took Mu Nan away. Mu Nan went downstairs and spread the piece of chocolate to Qin Huai: "Just now Liang Yufei gave me the chocolate in the fortress. , I said no, and he also said that next time we would go to his house to play and make meat buns, but I refused, but he was too enthusiastic."

Qin Huai took the chocolate from Mu Nan's hand away: "Don't lower your vigilance just because of their enthusiasm, don't rashly follow people, especially don't be alone with strangers casually." It is impossible for people to be prepared to follow others casually, and of course they will not be greedy for that bite. Don't look at the meat buns that Mu Nan made so much when the epidemic was closed at home. Mu Nan didn't like meat buns very much since she was a child. To eat, every time you have to wrap a mouthful of meat with a mouthful of milk, you can swallow it. Eating meat buns alone always makes you choke. This habit has not changed until now, so there are a lot of meat buns in the space, but they haven't eaten yet several times.

He doesn't deny that there are people who are really warm and generous, but in this world, it's always right to be cautious.

Mu Nan nodded humbly: "I don't know how, and I'm not greedy." There's no space for what you want to eat, and it's not possible to go with someone for a meat bun.

When the two were walking out, Qin Bing just came back from inspection. Mu Nan was just about to say hello, but Qin Huai held his head and led him to go out. Qin Bing just glanced at them, but didn't come over, as if he didn't know each other. Pass them by.

Although Mu Nan was a little puzzled, he didn't ask any further questions. He wrapped his mask tightly, put on the goggles, tightened his collar, and followed Qin Huai to the house through the wind and snow. Just when I was getting a certificate in this building, the wind and snow outside were much heavier. Mu Nan wore a hat and a raincoat that could have covered her whole body, but she was still blown by the wind and snow. His body was aching, even if his body was covered with warm babies, it seemed that he couldn't stop the biting cold.

Seeing that the weather was too overwhelming, Qin Huai directly dragged Mu Nan to run home in one breath. Fortunately, Mu Nan ran every day, and now he could last half an hour on the treadmill. It would be no problem to spend ten minutes running back. If I walk back slowly against the wind and snow, I'm afraid it will be freezing cold.

But even if they ran all the way back, Mu Nan was still very cold. Qin Huai quickly asked him to take off his clothes. When they went out, they put a set of clothes under the quilt to keep warm. If you change the outside, it will always get warmer.

Mu Nan's cold teeth chattered while taking off his clothes, Qin Huai put the charged hand warmer on him: "Hurry up and warm up, don't freeze again."

Mu Nan got under the quilt, and spread himself on the hottest part of the kang like a pancake: "We wear so much, so thick, and warm babies, it's all frozen like this, how can other people carry it. "

Qin Huai wrung out a hot towel and wiped his hands and face for him: "Rely on human potential, sit up wrapped in a quilt and drink some hot water."

Mu Nan took the hot water and put it in his hands to warm it up: "Hurry up and change your clothes, you are all wet." Although the raincoat was wet, it was always uncomfortable.

After Mu Nan was settled down, Qin Huai took off his clothes in a leisurely manner, found the chocolate that Liang Yu gave Mu Nan in his pocket, and put it in the cabinet by the entrance. He probably heard some movement from them, and after a while Jian Chu knocked on the door in the garage, and Qin Huai, who had just changed his clothes, threw some firewood in the stove and opened the door.