Chapter 146

When he woke up, Mu Nan, who hadn't eaten the meal but was eaten first, lay down on the bed exhausted. Qin Huai was wiping his body with a towel. Mu Nan lay on the bed looking at him with his face sideways. The light was not turned on, only a bedside lamp was turned on, under the dim and soft light, even Qin Huai's stern eyebrows and eyes showed a different kind of tenderness.

Mu Nan stretched out his hand, and hooked Qin Huai's little finger with his index finger: "Brother."

Qin Huai held his hand instead, and responded in a low voice: "Huh?"

Mu Nan moved around, turned over and leaned on Qin Huai's lap: "Are you happier?"

Although he didn't know what kind of nightmare Qin Huai had, he could feel that Qin Huai's emotions were not right, that he was on the verge of losing control. So Mu Nan gave Qin Huai what he wanted, and he could find a way to divert Qin Huai's attention or It's also good to vent out that backlog of emotion in your chest.

However, that nightmare seemed to have had a great impact on Qin Huai. Even the first time Qin Huai was careful not to let him see blood, this time there was a slight tear. Naturally, the pain was very painful, but he cared more about whether Qin Huai had any pain. better.

Qin Huai looked down at him, his bright eyes were full of worry, dependence and concentration, which formed a strong contrast with the pair of eyes in the dream that gradually lost their warmth and color.

Qin Huai was in his lying position, caressed gently on Mu Nan's soft stomach, rubbing his palms lightly on the place where Mu Nan's life was taken in his dream, and his voice trembled in an inaudible voice: " Does it hurt?"

Mu Nan thought that Qin Huai was asking if the intense heat just hurt him, so he shook his head: "It doesn't hurt anymore, the medicine is cool, it doesn't hurt at all."

After being silent for a long time, Qin Huai finally opened his mouth, his voice was very soft, as if a needle had been pricked in Mu Nan's heart: "Nan Nan, I'm sorry..."

Mu Nan got up and sat on Qin Huai's lap, hooked his neck with both hands to watch his expression carefully: "Brother, you are really strange, what's wrong?"

Qin Huai hugged Mu Nan tightly, there were some things that he couldn't think about deeply, once he thought about it, there was nowhere to hide many things.

Qin Huai is not stupid. It can even be said that he has been a person with high IQ since he was a child. Many details that others would not notice at all can be analyzed in his eyes, not to mention that it is almost his own. Mu Nan, who was brought up, frowned slightly. He could analyze why Mu Nan was unhappy without thinking, so even though Mu Nan didn't say anything, he never really hid some things from him.

Qin Huai always knew that Mu Nan had something to hide from him, including Mu Nan's closeness and resistance to him when he first came back, maybe Mu Nan didn't realize it himself, at that time his whole body was tense, like a stick The strings that have been overloaded and stretched can be broken with just a light touch, so Qin Huai dare not ask, even dared not touch tentatively, so he could only coax carefully, following his wishes and pretending that he didn't know anything of.

And this nightmare coherently connected many details that he couldn't piece together into a complete story. He still remembered the first day he came back, the way Mu Nan woke up from the nightmare clutching his stomach, and then told him about the end of the world All kinds of prophecies, Mu Nan's predictive dream, stopped just before the collapse of the apartment building.

These details cannot withstand scrutiny at all, and many things can be connected in series after a short thought, but Qin Huai dare not think about it, it is a conjecture truth that he can't bear at all. The person is still by his side, lying in his arms with warmth and freshness, so what does that nightmare mean to Mu Nan?