Chapter 76

Free movement will definitely cause some chaos, but these people may not be able to organize it, and few people who have not received training will obey orders and prohibitions, especially when seeking their own interests. But they don't have so much time to wait for the soldiers to dig the vehicles out of the ruins before arranging distribution, so they directly take each team as a unit and ask the soldiers in charge of the team to explain the situation and give a time limit. They will not wait for others if they can find a vehicle suitable for the road and delay falling behind.

After listening to the soldier's words, many people's eyes lit up. If there is a bicycle, the road will not only speed up the journey, but it will be much easier. So as soon as the soldier finished speaking, many people rushed over, afraid of being slow. People can't find the car in one step.

Jian Chu said: "Let's go to the back. The front was slightly turned over yesterday, and most of them are broken."

The speed of the few people was very fast, and they walked directly to the back of the ruins with a goal. Jian Chu knew the area covered by the entire carport. Since the cars in front were still there, the ones behind might also be there.

Not seeing them after a while, Mu Nan simply sat down, and those soldiers also searched in the ruins, and there was almost no one around them in an instant. Song Jia at the side was still standing on a high place looking at the ruins, seeing Mu Nan sitting down and starting to drink water to wipe off his sweat and fan the wind, she couldn't help but asked, "Aren't you worried about them?"

Mu Nan looked up at Song Jia, and said, "Don't worry, at most, a group of people will fight over a car. My brother and the others are so many. I don't know about Xu Ming, but both Jian Chu and Yu Zibai know a little bit of kung fu." , If it really starts to fight, my brother and the others will definitely not suffer."

Song Jia looked around for a long time, but couldn't see where his brother was, so she had to sit down with Mu Nan, "Are you the kind of friends who have known each other for a long time?" Like them, if Qin Huai hadn't told him to stay here with Mu Nan, his brother wouldn't have left him at the same place, and they would have taken Niu Niu to rummage with things on their backs, and that would have been too slow.

Mu Nan shook his head: "No, we only got to know each other during the smog period, but we are neighbors, and we have known each other for a few years." Although this understanding is only because they know him, not because he knows them.

Song Jia sighed again: "That's great."

Mu Nan stretched out his hand to touch Niuniu. It is estimated that they are familiar with each other after getting along these few days. Niuniu did not resist his touch, and even slightly lowered her head to rub against his palm. Mu Nan smiled and said: "This is the first time When I saw Niu Niu, I thought it was so fierce, but now I think it is really gentle."

Song Jia also patted Niu Niu's head, and took out a water bowl from their cloth pockets to feed it: "Actually, big dogs are generally more docile than small dogs, but whenever a big dog bites someone, then see If it sounds like big news, it will be reported repeatedly. If you really want to count it, the puppy bites people much more than the big dog bites, but the lethality of the puppy is just the same, and the bite is only a little wound, and there is no press fee. This has caused many people who don't own dogs to think that big dogs are fierce and out of control."

Speaking of this, Song Jia's complaints were more than a little bit: "It's just like it's normal for a man to drive a car accident, but it's normal for a woman to drive a car accident and people will sigh and say, wow, female driver, tsk."

Mu Nan sighed: "I don't know when the next time I will see the news."

Hearing this, Song Jia also sighed.