Chapter 137

When Mu Nan was sleeping and rolling on the bed, the neighbors who had worked hard all night to clean up slowly got up. The situation on the first and second floors was actually fine. At that time, there was water below, so they moved their things upstairs, so the flood washed away. After that, some windows in the house were broken and soaked in water. The third floor was the hardest hit, because a lot of things were piled up, so the whole house was messy and messy and suffered heavy losses.

The rice noodles that have not been opened are barely edible. The one hundred catties of rice hoarded before are all vacuum-sealed. It's not clean water, it's water that has soaked corpses, so I have no choice but to discard it.

Taking advantage of the fact that the sun was about to set and the outside was still a little bright but not directly exposed to the sun, several people carried out some furniture that could not be repaired one after another from the house. Few firewood was drying, and Song Jia even began to divide the furniture, chop up those that could be used as firewood, and make the best use of them.

The second day after they came back, the three girls also came back exhausted and haggard. Seeing that their house was still in good condition, and even the courtyard walls had been repaired, Sun Sisi, who couldn't hold back his emotions the most, started dropping golden beans again.

Song Jia comforted: "It's good to be back safely, your house was hit by the fallen courtyard wall, but before Brick, Qin Huai and the others prepared a little extra for you when they repaired the courtyard wall, let's clean up the house first, what needs later Shout out for help."

Sun Sisi nodded, seeing the broken furniture they piled up in the yard, she sniffed and cried, "Did the family suffer a lot?"

Song Jia sighed: "It's quite tragic, it's almost impoverished."

His house is not too serious. After the roof was repaired, all the plants were moved to the roof. Because they planned to expand the planting area, they bought a lot of soil and seeds. It depends on when to find some. The wooden boards were nailed to a shelf, and the roofs of those earthen buildings could not be piled up, so they were piled up on the third floor. After being washed by the water, although the bags of soil could still be used after drying, some of them flowed out, causing people to go upstairs. There is black muddy water everywhere, and cleaning alone is a big project.

Jianchu's family is even worse. Among other things, the solar panels on the roof alone are a huge loss. As for the electrical appliances in the house, I'm afraid they can't be used. I just don't know if the solar generator can still be used. If you can, then see where to buy a few boards, if you can't, it's really scrapped.

Although they haven't entered the house yet, seeing the situation in the yard, the girls are also very uncomfortable. I really don't know when this day will end.

The few people didn't talk for too long, and asked about each other's situation a little bit, knowing that they had been taking refuge in the cave above Monkey Mountain these days, and nothing major happened, so they continued to work on their own, at least to clean up as soon as possible Find a room that can avoid the sun, otherwise the room will be exposed to the sun every day, even if there is no sun at night, the room will be too hot to accommodate people.

If it's just the heat, it can be tolerated no matter what. After the previous violent heat, people's adaptability is constantly increasing, but the problem is that after such a flood, the washed residential area has not become clean, but It was even more messy, and the number of mosquitoes continued to increase rapidly. The mosquitoes were already very poisonous, but now they have been baptized by the flood, which is simply poisonous.

It's really not possible to be bitten at all. If you are bitten to a lesser degree and have diarrhea and fever, you will be fine if you are overwhelmed. dead.