Chapter 119

Mu Nan's words successfully shocked everyone, especially Song Jia, who almost jumped up: "What? What is moving?" His body was already itchy to death, but when Mu Nan said this, he instantly I feel more itchy!

Jian Chu pressed Song Jia: "Don't move, I'll take a look."

Qin Huai also stepped forward, even took out his mobile phone, lit up the flashlight to shine on it, with the light, Song Jia could see the red and swollen bag on Song Jia's back more clearly, even because of the strong light, even the contents inside could be seen Seeing it, because they could see it, the expressions of the two of them instantly became a little dignified. There was indeed something moving in the big bag on Song Jia's back, as if there were live insects in the bag.

Mu Nan didn't dare to approach at all. He was not afraid of worms, but he was afraid of worms growing in his body. He had lived for so many years and had never seen such a scene. He was really scared.

Song Jia was also afraid. They were watching behind him, and he couldn't see his own back. Seeing that they didn't speak, he was almost frightened and cried: "What's wrong? What's on my back? Who of you gave me a hand?" I'll take a picture to see, don't scare me."

Jian Chu looked at him and said, "You have a very swollen bag on your back. It seems that there are worms in the bag, which can move."

After saying this, Song Jia's whole body was in a bad state, she was so frightened that she cried, and even thought that she was going to die, or if she was infected with something strange, her whole brain was dizzy, and her face turned pale It's clear.

Qin Huai looked at Jian Chu: "Is Xu Ming at home?"

Song Jia shook her head: "Not here, he is on duty today."

Because Qin Huai and the others came in and out in the same car, they specially adjusted the time of their shifts together so that they were all at home today, but Xu Ming's work was arranged by himself, because there were not many veterinarians, and the mosquitoes have been bugged recently. There are too many, which have a great impact on humans, but for those domesticated animals, the problem is even more serious. Many animal diseases are caused by various insect bites, so these days are particularly busy.

Qin Huai said: "Call Xu Ming first and ask him if he has encountered such a situation recently. I will call Wu Zheng and ask him to come over."

Before Jian Chu got through on the phone, Wu Zheng ran over first. Seeing his younger brother who was out of breath from crying, he was dumbfounded. He just came here to apply an anti-itch medicine. What's the matter: "What are you crying for?" ?What happened?"

Qin Huai took a photo of the phone at the bag on his back and let Wu Zheng see it for himself, which also scared Wu Zheng.

Jian Chu hung up the phone and looked at them and said, "I'm probably busy, so I didn't get through."

Qin Huai: "Then stop calling and go directly to the hospital. The car happens to be at home."

Jian Chu said: "I'll go over and tell Zibo to go with you."

Mu Nan looked at his face and persuaded: "Don't go, if you feel uncomfortable, you can rest at home, or you can go together and see if we can prescribe medicine, do you have diarrhea, or is it just a pain?"

Jian Chu waved his hand: "Just drink some hot water, then go ahead and tell us if you have anything to do."

Qin Huai directly took the car keys, and said to Mu Nan, "Don't go too, stay at home to watch the house, it's useless to go to so many people."

Song Jia was so frightened that her legs went limp, and she couldn't even stand up. She was moved to the car by Wu Zheng, who was half-carried and half-pulled. Zheng was also disturbed, but he still comforted him: "It's too big to be scared like this. It may be that there is thick water in your bag, which is liquid. We just misunderstood it."