Chapter 41

After soaking in the water for a while, Qin Huai let Mu Nan get up, and didn't let him soak for too long. Although after what happened just now, he was frightened and lost his appetite, Qin Huai still made Mu Nan eat a bowl of cold porridge. Maybe they couldn't eat any hot food anymore, so the two of them went to bed after they were full, probably returned to a familiar place, and Mu Nan fell asleep quickly with someone who felt at ease by his side.

Qin Huai looked at him for a while, and seeing that he was sleeping soundly, he also closed his eyes.

This time, the power outage lasted for a long time, and the two of them slept until almost noon. Because there was no air-conditioning, even though there was residual air-conditioning in the house and the constant blowing air-conditioning fan, the temperature inside the house still rose as the sun shone outside. So he was woken up by the heat, and the mat on the hot bed was printed with a human shape by sweat.

Mu Nan sat up a little hot, even though there was no light in the room that was blocked, the heat seemed to seep into the room continuously.

Qin Huai got up and turned on the rechargeable light. Mu Nan rubbed his eyes and tried to wake himself up: "It's so hot."

Qin Huai said: "I'm afraid I'm going to kill a chicken later."

Mu Nan looked up at him, and Qin Huai said, "It's too difficult to raise such a living thing at this temperature."

Mu Nan felt a little regretful: "Dead?"

Qin Huai: "No, but he is dying."

Mu Nan sighed: "Yesterday, I used an air-conditioning fan for a few chickens and put ice cubes on them. Forget it, don't torment the chickens. This temperature is too difficult to raise. Let's kill them. Let's toss them." Those dishes."

Although there will be no fresh eggs to eat in the future, he bought hundreds of boxes of eggs before, and one a day is enough for the past few years.

The electricity has not yet come, the generator has been used all night, and there is not much electricity left. Fortunately, they have a lot of stock, so they took out another fully charged one. After the two of them washed up, Qin Huai carried a cage of chickens into the bathroom, skillfully bled and wiped his neck, and let Mu Nan take it into the space when he was out of breath. There was no electricity at the moment, and the temperature in the house was too hot. There is no way to boil the water to pull out the chicken feathers, so I can only let it go.

He scooped up a few spoonfuls of water and took a shower to wash away some of the hot sweat on his body and the **** smell in the bathroom. When Qin Huai came out, a gust of cold air rushed over his face. Naturally, the electricity did not come, but Mu Nan will Yesterday's swimming pool was put away, and another inflatable swimming pool without water was taken out. Several large ice cubes were placed in it, and two air-conditioning fans were blowing on the bed. Seeing him coming out, he quickly asked him: " What to eat?"

Qin Huai walked over and sat on the bed, fanned the wind and said, "It's better to eat cold porridge, it's too hot to eat anything else."

Mu Nan took out two bowls of porridge from the space, and took out a few side dishes that went with the porridge in a box, and had a fairly comfortable breakfast with the cool breeze blowing from the air conditioner. Mu Nan is used to looking at his mobile phone while eating, and sure enough, people in the group are talking about power outages. Their house is cooled by ice cubes and air-conditioning fans, and the house is still cool. Others' house is really a stove sauna right now. Well, once the sun shines at noon, some people's houses are only separated by a layer of light-blocking cloth, not the thick and heat-insulating film cloth outside their houses, so the temperature in the house is even more unnecessary.