Chapter 91

When the low temperature fell below minus 40 degrees, Xu Ming also came back to escape the winter. Before the low temperature, he could run on both sides, but now, even if he wears a lot of clothes, he can't bear it outside. When the weather is good, it's okay, there's a little sun, although you don't feel warm at all in the sun, but at least there is no wind. When it's snowy, it's not something that clothes can hold. The key is, the wind and snow More than sunny weather, many people lost consciousness from the cold during the process of going to work or leaving work, and were stiff when they were discovered.

Some doctors have already been stationed in the hospital, where housing is provided. Now that the temperature is low, many people can not go out without going out. Those who have to go out are mostly soldiers. Few ordinary people can be sent to the hospital. During the treatment, most of the people are already dying, so it is enough to stay with a few doctors there. More medical resources are still leaning towards the isolation area, where people are sent in batches and dragged out batch by batch, but Xu Ming is not good at epidemic diseases, although he can also help with injections And so on, but Xu Ming feels that he has not sublimated to that point. After the previous rescue in the central camp in the urban area, even if Xu Ming was born with low empathy ability, he still couldn't face and accept the many deaths that he could not save. This kind of suffocating despair is too heavy.

So when only some doctors and nurses were left on duty at the hospital, he went home directly.

Jian Chu comforted him: "It's nothing. You are just a veterinarian. In terms of technical skills, you are not up to that level. It's enough to work hard for so long."

Xu Ming looked at Jian Chu helplessly: "Is this a comfort or a blow?"

Jian Chu laughed: "Comfort, comfort, of course, it's good if you are free now, Mu Nan always said that when you are free, let's have a meal together, and the landlord treats you."

Xu Ming: "Who is the landlord?"

Jian Chu: "As far as our family is from the poor class, who do you think the landlord is?"

Xu Ming said, "Why do you suddenly want to treat guests to dinner?"

Jian Chu laughed and said, "You can think of this meal as a farewell meal, an official announcement meal, or a wedding meal?"

It took Xu Ming two seconds to sort out the relationship, with an expression that was as expected, and then turned to look at Jian Chu: "Then when will you invite the official announcement meal?"

Jian Chu lost his temper in an instant, and he was still a little embarrassed to be ridiculed. Yu Zibai, who was cleaning at home, suddenly popped up: "Eat the big family first, and then come to our porridge and side dishes after eating the big family." His relationship with Jian Chu The change of the party did not directly announce to the world like Mu Nan and the others, it just happened so naturally, but with the precedent of Mu Nan and the others, Yu Zibo felt that they should also invite a meal, which would be more formal.

Xu Ming sat on the stairs and chatted with them for a while, because there is floor heating upstairs and downstairs, the room is warm, so Jian Chu usually did not close the door on their second floor, but Xu Ming will not Running to someone's house, occasionally sitting on the stairs chatting with Jian Chu, usually Jian Chu is tossing food, although the only ones that can be eaten, but still trying to get it in different ways, now the food is left out for an hour or so. It can be frozen well, even without a refrigerator, and it is very durable, so it doesn't matter if you make more, but Yu Zibai cleans the inside and outside.

Some time ago, Jian Chu said that he wanted to grow a la carte at home. It seemed that Mu Nan had seeds. Mu Nan planted some at home, and the planting was successful, so Jian Chu was also ready to move, but the soil is really not easy to toss. The ground was as frozen as a concrete pavement, and Yu Zibai took a lot of effort to dig some of it back. He needed to thaw, fertilize the soil, and make wooden boxes to store the soil. At home, he couldn't be idle for a single day.