Chapter 28

Collecting so many things at one time must be mentally exhausting. When Qin Huai woke up, Mu Nan didn't even wake up, but although he fell asleep, his complexion was obviously a little rosier than in the morning, and he was no longer indifferent. Bloody white. She slept until the sun went down, and her stomach was growling with hunger before Mu Nan woke up.

Looking at the time, Mu Nan was startled by his ability to sleep: "I've slept all day."

Qin Huai rubbed his messy hair: "Sleeping is an instinctive behavior for the body to recover, how about it, are you still sleepy?"

Mu Nan shook his head: "I'm still sleepy after sleeping for so long, it's because I've slept for too long and I'm so tired."

Qin Huai smiled, and stretched out his hand to pull him up from the bed: "Go wash up, we'll go out for a walk when we're tired from sleep, just as the sun is setting, take a walk around and see what you want to eat, after eating, Find a barber shop and get your hair cut."

While walking to the bathroom, Mu Nan glanced at Qin Huai's hair: "I helped you cut it pretty well before, and I still have some haircut skills."

Qin Huai said with a smile: "It's because I'm not good at craftsmanship. I cut it for you like a dog gnawed it. I'll go back to the factory and repair it."

Without the sun, City B is no longer scorching hot, but rather sultry. The air inhaled into the lungs is filled with a fiery heat. After going out for a while, the body seems to be covered with a layer of airtight mucous membrane, sticky and uncomfortable. . Fortunately, there is a shopping mall near the hotel, where you can shop, eat, drink, and have a hairdresser. The point is, the mall is well-conditioned, so you don't need to be heated outside.

Because after sleeping for a day, the food in the morning had already been digested, and they were really hungry, so the two went to a restaurant to have a meal, and then went to the barber shop to get a haircut, although it was a high-end The barber shop, but neither of them asked for styling. They just asked the barber to cut it shorter.

Looking at the faces of the two of them, the stylist felt a little regretful. If he did a stylist, it would add 100 points to his appearance. However, good-looking people are good-looking even if they are cut short, which is typical of self-willedness. When I finished cutting my hair, it was already dark outside. I was going to go back to the hotel, but I accidentally found an outdoor goods store. There were knives for sale in the store, but this knives were handicrafts like Tang knives. Unopened ones, after all, can be sold in shopping malls, and there is no way to have controlled knives. But even if it is unopened, such a Tang knife is quite rare.

Mu Nan picked out a few, and there are some other extreme items that he has in his space, but there is no harm in preparing them. Can be mailed through specific mailing channels, if necessary, they can mail it on their behalf.

But it was rejected by Mu Nan, so there is no need to bother.

After happily spending a sum of money, Mu Nan was ready to leave the shopping mall with a gift box containing a few knives: "When we go back later, we can see where we go to play tomorrow, just play tomorrow, and we will go home the day after tomorrow. It doesn’t feel safe to be outside for a long time.”

As soon as he finished speaking, he heard a loud bang, and Qin Huai subconsciously pulled Mu Nan into his arms.

They had just reached the entrance of the shopping mall. Following the loud noise, the lights of the entire shopping mall went dark, the screams of passers-by, and the crowds rushing out of the shopping mall made the originally wide road suddenly crowded. .

Qin Huai took the gift box in Mu Nan's hand with one hand, grabbed Mu Nan's wrist with the other and walked out quickly, afraid of being scattered by the crowd who ran out of the shopping mall in a panic.