Chapter 110

Song Jia is obviously into eating, drinking and having fun. Mu Nan really doesn't know how to play cards, at most he plays Doudi Zhu, and mahjong he can recognize all the cards. Simply clueless. And Song Jia is very good at it. When he used to edit videos for others to make money, he would often eat and play cards with his friends who shared the work. Although he was not addicted, he would play a few games a month, and occasionally even stay up all night. , So when Jian Chu first mentioned this, he was also moved. It's too boring at home. Every day you look at me and I look at yours. Their family is okay. There is a girl, and he spends his time training her every day. At least I have something to do, but if I can play cards, I think the time will be much faster.

Mu Nan folded the clothes to dry, and said, "Compared to them, my spare time life is too boring. How many young people do you think can't play cards?"

Qin Huai leaned aside and looked at the book and said, "I don't know how either."

Mu Nan snorted: "Liar, you know it before you go abroad."

Qin Huai: "I'm not lying, I really don't know how to do it. Before when Uncle Mu went to the bathroom to grab me to occupy the land, I always played randomly." Although I was lucky every time, and the discarded cards returned good cards, but I really don't know how to play. Fight, it must be very fast to learn, originally this kind of mass entertainment would not be too difficult, but maybe I didn't have that kind of thought, I never thought about learning it at all.

Hearing Qin Huai mentioning his father, Mu Nan couldn't help laughing and said: "If my father is still here, I probably wish I could take root in the Huang family right now. It's in our house, and the materials prepared before the end of the world must be tobacco and alcohol licenses, and he will be in a hurry with you if there is one less, you don't have to eat, but tobacco and alcohol are absolutely indispensable."

Qin Huai also laughed when he heard that, Mu Nan's father was indeed able to do this, but if Mu Nan's parents and even his grandmother were still there, how happy would their family of five be, but he didn't know, he put Uncle Mu's son has been kidnapped, will Uncle Mu beat him to death?

With Song Jia as his companion, Jian Chu went to Huang's house to play once. The Huang's house had a card table in the garage, and specially made a few quilts to keep warm, and set up a few braziers. The basin is also specially propped up with a wooden shelf, so as not to be accidentally kicked over on the ground, and placed half a person's height next to it, which can be used for heating and lighting.

Of course, this card table stove can't be played for free. In the past, there was a venue fee for playing cards, let alone now, but now the points have been converted into new currency. They don't have internet, so they can't transfer money online, so they use food Pay the venue fee, half a catty of rice and half a catty of noodles is enough. As for winning or losing on the poker table, you can pay with soybeans. Regardless of the number of soybeans, one is considered as the previous dime, and the one who plays less in one game wins One or two yuan is ten or twenty. After this game of mahjong, those who win more will weigh less than half a catty. If they lose, they will lose some soybeans. It is not something that can be eaten every day. Anyone with some conditions can afford to lose , so this card game is set up like this.

The Huang family provided a venue, a brazier and hot water, but the entrance fee for one person was half a catty of rice, for four people at a poker table, it was two catties, for two poker tables, it was four catties, and they also With some firewood, a family can have two or three days of rations for a few family members, and it is still quite profitable.

Those who can go to Huang's house to play cards are only those who live in the front, back, left, and right, but it's rare to have a crowd-gathering entertainment project, and soon the buildings that live a little further away get the news through a brief exchange during snow sweeping, even if it's separated There are several buildings, and it takes several minutes to walk, but it can't stop the heart that rushes to the card table. Soon, the two tables of Huang's family developed into three tables, but the conditions are not allowed to grow again. There is a venue, It's a pity that there are only three sets of mahjong. This is because they were originally residents of this neighborhood. Although their home collapsed, it was a one-story house, which was much easier to search for than high-rise buildings, so they basically searched out all their belongings and resettled them here. , There are only three sets of mahjong, otherwise you may not be able to find mahjong in the mall.