Chapter 82

As Qin Huai said, there are signs of everything, but when things haven't happened, those subtle signs are easily overlooked by people, or even if they notice, they can't think of what kind of signs the signs will bring. kind of result.

The matter of the alpaca can be regarded as a reminder to the people in the military department. Although they know that there is a zoo here, there are too many things to be busy, and people's affairs have not been sorted out, so they can't care about the animals. But I have to say that when the cities where humans lived were destroyed by earthquakes, even if the plague raged, it became a paradise for animals. They ran wild and multiplied rapidly. To them, the piled up ruins may be more important than the orderly steel Cities are more suitable for their survival. I don't know if it's a zoo, or some wild beasts in the mountains in the distance after the earthquake. In short, when the whole world has no industrial noise, and there are no steel carriages and horses on the road, large beasts begin to appear in people's residential areas. wandering.

For several days in a row, many people were injured by these animals. They encountered wolves seriously and suffered heavy casualties. The point is that those wolves are not at all like those raised in zoos, wild wild growers and human captives. There is a big difference in the eyes, so some soldiers began to drive around every day to patrol, looking for these beasts that could hurt people.

Although there was no necessary connection among them, when he met Shi Yuanfei at the power supply station, Qin Huai still expressed his hunch.

It's not that Shi Yuanfei doesn't believe in Qin Huai, but he just analyzed it rationally: "Even if it is really a pack of wild wolves, maybe it's just because of the lack of food that they come to the city. Our home is destroyed, and their home may not be able to survive."

Qin Huai shook his head: "If it was just a random incident, maybe I wouldn't think too much about it, but recently, there have been frequent incidents of animals hurting people, and I always feel that something will happen. Of course, I just guessed like this, especially now that the temperature is dropping. Human beings can always perceive nature better than human beings, extreme heat is available, and extreme cold is not impossible, of course, if the cooling is only to restore the climate to how it was before, that would be better."

Shi Yuanfei nodded: "We will pay close attention to the temperature. Speaking of which, how is your work, do you need me to help you become a regular?"

Qin Huai smiled when he heard this: "Such a trivial matter doesn't need to consume Captain Shi's favor."

Many people have felt the drop in temperature. The difference between 50 degrees and 40 degrees can be said to be very large. When the temperature reached more than 40 degrees, which was unbearable for people, people who have survived such a long and scorching heat I even feel that this is just like the coolness of autumn, and everything must be compared.

And with the restoration of the circuit, everyone felt that everything was going in a good direction. Now that the new home has been settled, and the new environment is also under construction, their lives will one day be changed according to the government's planning and reconstruction. Back to the past.

Clearing up supplies in the army is much faster than people rummaging through it with bare hands. Soon some furniture items can be exchanged for purchase, but the points for redemption are not small. An air conditioner costs at least 20 points. This is a townhouse area. The monthly rent is mainly because these things are not produced under the conditions at present, and the quantity that can be found is not much, so it is a little more expensive. But no matter how expensive it is, someone will change it. After all, although the temperature has dropped, it is still hovering above 40 degrees.