Chapter 54

Qin Huai's bath was taken by Mu Nan for him. He prepared water for him after busy work, because his body was too dirty and needed to be washed off with soap, and he had moved stones outside for a day. He couldn't even lift his tired hands. When he was a child, Qin Huai always washed him. Now it's okay for him to help Qin Huai take a bath. Moreover, he knew that the first rescue must have been a big shock. I knew from the expression at that time that I was afraid that it would be difficult to recover all of a sudden, so there was nothing to be embarrassed about.

When Mu Nan was rubbing Qin Huai's arms, Qin Huai suddenly said, "I was planning to go down to rescue people. I have systematically studied rescue matters in foreign training camps. At that time, I found survivors down there, and they were still alive. You can still make a sound for help, but you need someone to go down with a rope."

Mu Nan didn't say a word, but the action of scrubbing him became a little gentler: "And then?"

Qin Huai said: "Then others went down and rescued two children. The cave collapsed. The child's parents and grandfather, as well as the person who went down to save others, are gone. They were crushed to death by stones."

Qin Huai said, turning his head to look at Mu Nan: "At that time, the first thought that came to my mind was, thank you. At that time, I was thinking, what would you do if I went down at that time."

Mu Nan lowered his head, and said in a muffled voice: "It's nothing to do. We agreed to die together. You're not here anymore. What's the point of me living alone? When the time comes, I'll go to the army and take the things in the space. Give them all and then go home and jump out of our window."

Qin Huai stroked Mu Nan's face with soapy hands: "Fool."

After washing his hair and taking a shower, Qin Huai came out in a pair of shorts. Mu Nan used iodophor to clean up some scratches and minor wounds on his body, and then said: "Eat something before going to sleep, eat porridge or drink a bowl of mung beans Soup? How about drinking a bowl of mung bean soup, eating a flower roll, and some pickles?"

Qin Huai nodded, and Mu Nan hurriedly emptied the food from the space. He probably didn't have an appetite for anything at this time, so it's better to eat something cooler. While eating, Mu Nan heard a beep, and the air conditioner turned on. , which was much earlier than he expected: "Great, finally there is electricity. It seems that the sun is really strong now. If we build a few more solar panels, maybe we can drive two air conditioners."

There are still solar panels in his space, but they are for replacement. This thing also has a certain lifespan. Who knows if this thing can be produced in the future, and even if it is produced, whether ordinary people like them can buy it So I always have to plan for the future, so Mu Nan didn't take it out so generously. However, he told Jian Chu that if he could find more solar panels in the future and put them on the outside wall, one generator should be able to drive the electricity consumption of the two families.

Jian Chu knew where they sold solar panels. Before, he ran errands to deliver goods, walked around the streets, and was familiar with the area in this area, but the problem was that it was so hot later that solar panels sold. If the price is high, the store may have cleared out its inventory or dragged it back to its own home. It may not be possible to find a store to find the solar panels, but no matter what, they plan to try it, but they have to wait to get used to it first. Let's talk about the current situation, and the distance over there is a bit far, it is obviously unreliable to walk there, if you can find a few bicycles, it will save a lot of trouble.

The drowsiness of people who are full after eating comes flooding back. Because the electricity came on, the whole temperature dropped quickly as soon as the air conditioner in the house was running, so the two of them directly slept on the bed covered with mats. I don't want to move anymore, but Mu Nan was quite energetic, took out a box of ointment from the space, and covered Qin Huai's hands, feet, shoulders, back, and some sore places.