Chapter 89

Mu Nan found that Qin Huai liked to be in close contact with him, but it was limited to kissing and hugging. When the two of them were watching movies on the sofa or in bed, Qin Huai liked to hug him. Close relatives are used to it, but this kind of intimacy with changed identities is always uncomfortable at first.

However, Mu Nan got used to it very quickly. He and Qin Huai had been very close since they were young. He had been accustomed to some intimate contacts that exceeded the normal level before. At the beginning, she was a little embarrassed after changing her identity, but now Mu Nan was able to find the Qinhuai card for backing very naturally.

But other than that, Qin Huai didn't seem to have that intention at all, and he just hugged him when he slept at night, just hugged him! Judging from Mu Nan's experience in drawing Xiao Huangman for so many years, isn't it that when you like someone, the first thing that comes to your mind is the sauce and stuffing? How come Qin Huai is indifferent to him? Qin Huai didn't react at all as he lay beside him with the fragrance of washing every day?

The question extended from this, Mu Nan has raised the question whether Qin Huai likes him, or is he just used to him, if he is a straight man, it seems that he really can't do that kind of thing, but if he doesn't like that kind of thing, how can he always I want to kiss him.

If there is still internet available now, Mu Nan will definitely ask the majority of netizens for help, but the problem is that there is only LAN now, and the person in charge of this LAN is still Qin Huai. Order wine? Maybe it's okay to use alcohol to mess around. Damn it, Qin Huai was the one who broke the relationship first, so why is it that he is a little anxious now.

Mu Nan, who had nowhere to go, held the phone, and opened the dialogue box with Jian Chu in a tangled state. The only person around him who could contact him now was Jian Chu, but how to ask such a thing.

Mu Nan, who couldn't ask the question, stared at the phone for a long time, but couldn't help but put it down, then peeked at Qin Huai who was watering the seedlings, gritted his teeth and said, "Brother!"

Qin Huai turned to look at him: "What's wrong?"

Mu Nan said, "Do you want to drink? Shall we have some wine today?"

Qin Huai turned back indifferently: "Don't even think about it."

Mu Nan suddenly dissatisfied: "Why don't you even think about it, then, we are together, so we can't celebrate?"

Qin Huai smiled when he heard the words: "What do you want to eat? Tell me first, let me listen to it, let's forget about wine, and don't drink beer in such a cold day."

Mu Nan: "How can you call a celebration without drinking?"

Qin Huai gave him a warning look: "Stomach ulcer and drinking, I haven't had a few stomach pains recently, so I think it's okay?"

Mu Nan immediately fell on the bed, feeling hopeless. The meat brought to his mouth was not eaten by others, and he was scolded instead. Is he in love with Tang Seng?

He finished his meal in low spirits, took a shower casually, and lay down lazily on the bed. Mu Nan had long since lost the anticipation and anxiety of the previous few days. He was sleeping, no matter how much he slept, it was nothing more than being hugged. It was just a change of posture, so he took the mobile phone and swiped the game very calmly. He only played more than a thousand levels of stand-alone match 3, and there are more difficulties waiting for him later. He wants to make an addictive game. Unintentionally charming cub!

However, when Qin Huai also lay on the bed, he hugged him sideways. Mu Nan was already used to being hugged, so he only moved a little: "I'll play two more levels before going to sleep."