Chapter 149

The fight in the small square soon broke out in their community, and many people took videos from a relatively close distance at that time. One of the videos was probably from the residents of the building behind. The injuries of those who came here until they died were taken away by the police. They were very intact. In addition, there was no green shade now, so the entire small square had an unobstructed view, and the entire incident was clearly photographed.

There are five bamboo insect stall owners, one or two are relatively strong, and the other three are skinny. There were seven people who came to take revenge. They were all very fierce from appearance to figure. As soon as they came up, they immediately set off the frying pan and started the whole melee. One person from the bamboo insect stall was hacked to death, two were injured, and another was injured. The person was severely burned by the boiling oil. The other person was okay not because of his great ability, but because as soon as the accident happened, that person just ran away among the panicked crowd, and he was not upright at all.

Those who came to seek revenge did not fare well, and three people were stabbed and injured. However, those people in the video were not dead. They were taken away by the police instead of being carried. As for the others, they probably had injuries of varying degrees. The stick hit him hard, but because it wasn't a machete, there was no blood.

There is no shortage of well-informed people at any time. When Qin Huai and the others returned home, the community group was already popularizing the matter. Just as Daniel said, the bamboo insect stall was a shady vendor and all they collected were dead insects. , some of them were lucky enough to have just died, and some of the insect flesh was rotten, and the heavy oil and heavy materials could not cover up their own stink.

This kind of thing could put people in the hospital before, let alone now. If you don't have enough to eat, you can't keep up with your nutritional needs, and if you get sick again, you won't die.

After something like this happened, Mu Nan felt that their newly developed side business might have come to an end.

Qin Huai said: "Even if something like this hadn't happened, the bamboo worm stall wouldn't have been able to last long."

Thinking of the bamboo worm production, Mu Nan, who had already taken a bath and lay on the bed, also felt the same way: "How about taking advantage of this incident? Don't do it, but I have to go to Qinghe next week, and at least tell the Cai family."

Qin Huai smiled: "There is no need to be in such a hurry, the temperature is getting higher and higher, and the production of bamboo insects is also decreasing. , Qinghe's own domestic sales are not enough, and we can't buy much, so regardless of whether this incident happens or not, the bamboo insects will not be sold for long, but as long as we can still receive bamboo insects, we can continue. , we can even get a small truck next time. It is not convenient for off-road vehicles to carry too much cargo. Apart from anything else, just those few buckets of water can save a lot of money, and we should be able to get mushrooms next week. Fried mushrooms must be more marketable than fried bamboo worms."

Mu Nan said: "We also have mushroom bags, so you can grow your own mushrooms."

Qin Huai smiled: "Yes, you can, but we have to wait a little longer. The Cai family now has Mushrooms are a ready-made excuse. We can interact with them a few more times, learn how to make mushroom bags, and collect materials. Our family cannot always come up with particularly scarce things. The more times we make friends out of nothing, the more likely we are to make friends. Overturned."

Munan nodded. This makes sense. Anyway, they have the bacteria kits in their hands. He had downloaded a lot of planting knowledge online before. It can be said that he took the results and then reversed the process. This is better than others. It's much easier, so sooner or later you'll get rich!