Chapter 160

The destructive power of locusts is gradually decreasing. After the government issued a notice to purchase locusts, more and more people came out of their homes to catch locusts.

Although many people have found that with the departure of some locusts and the government's daily fires, the number of locusts is decreasing, but because they don't see too many people outside, some people are eager to go out to catch locusts, but they don't have the guts , After all, the number has decreased, but there are still many.

Until more and more people went out, the number of people catching locusts increased, and those who dared not go out suddenly felt safe, but when they all came out, they found that the number of locusts that could be caught became less and less. One day I could catch one or two bags of locusts, but the next day there were only a few sporadic ones. Because some people surrounded the yard, there was an aisle between the buildings outside the yard. Also got into fights.

Within four or five days of closing the door at home, in order to catch the remaining locusts, the entire residential area became extremely lively, especially in their area. Several families had children. The father took the children outside to catch them, and the children screamed Running around, it was very noisy, and even Xiao Zhu of the Cai family was rarely taken outside by the elders of the family. I heard that he was too excited to play, and even wet the bed while sleeping.

Mu Nan was upstairs watching Xiao Zhu, accompanied by his mother, squatting in the courtyard to wash his little blankets, the small back, bearing too many burdens that did not belong to his age.

Qin Huai came out of the bathroom and saw Mu Nan lying there with a smile on his face, so he also smiled: "What are you looking at?"

Mu Nan pointed to the downstairs: "Xiao Zhu wet the bed hahahaha."

"He's only three years old, and you're still wetting the bed when you're five years old."

This kind of thing is absolutely unacceptable, Mu Nan gave Qin Huai a blank look: "I believe you are a ghost."

This is really not Qin Huai's nonsense: "If you don't believe me, take out the photo album, there is a photo with the bed you peed in the background."

Mu Nan shook his head and denied: "Believe it or not, there are no photos, they disappeared at the old house and I didn't bring them."

Qin Huai poked him on the forehead: "It's not something you can erase by denying it. It's a pity that the camera function of your mobile phone was not as comprehensive as it is now. Otherwise, you will definitely take a picture of your entire crime scene, and look through the album in the future..."

Mu Nan jumped directly onto Qin Huai's back and pinched his neck: "What for? Do you humiliate me in public once you turn it over, huh?"

Qin Huai ran at a high speed, Mu Nan who was hanging on his back was startled, and hugged him tightly, for fear of falling himself, Qin Huai was amused by his reaction, Mu Nan was on his back desperately Pinched on the top: "You are really not afraid of falling on me! Put your head on the ground to see if it scares you to death!"

Qin Huai threw Mu Nan onto the bed: "Stupid or not? Am I going to throw you? Are you hungry? I'll make you some afternoon tea, do you want something salty or sweet?"

Now that I have asked, Mu Nan naturally began to order without any hesitation: "I want to eat fried chicken, there are cumin, chili powder and puff pastry on the outside."

"Okay, I'll make you fried chicken, do you want french fries?"

"want!"

When he got up from the bed, Qin Huai squeezed his waist smoothly: "I feed you like this every day, and I haven't seen you gain two catties."