Chapter 102

To say that this stomach problem is really not caused by Mu Nan not cherishing himself. Emotions are not so easy to control. When Qin Huai just left, Mu Nan was at a loss. Facing the future, he even felt fear and fear in his heart. Even when his parents passed away, he didn't react that much, because he knew that at that time he still had someone to rely on. As soon as Qin Huai left, the last wall supporting him in his heart collapsed.

During that time, he really had the feeling that he had nothing to do with the world anymore. He was the only one with no friends or family. Maybe he would die in the house one day and be discovered only when he stinks. He didn't want to talk, he didn't want to eat, and he felt that everything had become boring. He didn't go to find something to eat until his eyes turned black from hunger.

This self-enclosed mood lasted for a long time. Although he gradually came out of this mood and began to adapt to a person's life, let alone a big change in personality, at least it is impossible to return It's as heartless as before. After that, his stomach was not very good, occasionally dull pain, occasional acid reflux, but it was not serious, because it was not serious, so he didn't take it seriously, and when it became serious later, it didn't just take some medicine to get better up.

He didn't want Qin Huai to know that his stomach hurts, he didn't want Qin Huai to worry, and he didn't want Qin Huai to see his fragility. When his stomach hurts, he used to grit his teeth and bear it alone. No matter how severe the pain was, he could only bear it by himself. Over time, there is a feeling that the pain is linked to the loneliness of no one to rely on. Compared with resisting alone, now he doesn't know how to accept the care and worry of others, even if that person is Qin Huai.

Although it is not that he has suffered from stomach problems in front of Qin Huai, his body knows that the pain used to be just a little bit, and it will be over after taking some medicine, but this time he knows it is not, the pain is a bit serious, it is real He fell ill, that's why he was a little panicked. It can be said that Qin Huai had the worst attack since he came back.

Mu Nan endured all the way, but how could he hide his strangeness from Qin Huai, Qin Huai noticed it when Mu Nan was walking more and more slowly, but he didn't say anything, just asked Mu Nan to go as soon as possible Walking home, if you want to walk with Mu Nan on your back, it is too dangerous in the snow, and a slight fall will result in a broken bone. Fortunately, the distance is not too far, and Mu Nan made it all the way home, but once he got home, The whole body was already in excruciating pain. If it wasn't for Qin Huai's support, he would have fallen directly to the ground.

Qin Huai quickly took off his icy and snowy coat, and then wiped the icicles formed by the cold sweat on his face with a hot towel, and then stuffed Mu Nan, whose face was whiter than snow, into the bed on the kang. Under the quilt, he stuffed the hand warmer that was still warm in the quilt into Mu Nan's clothes. He didn't touch Mu Nan's stomach. His own hands were still cold. He took out the spare medicine box that was kept outside: "Nan Nan, take the medicine first."

Mu Nan opened his eyes and looked at the medicine box, and said in a weak voice of pain, "Pain reliever..." The stomach medicine can't take it anymore, so I have to take the pain reliever first.

Qin Huai wrapped him in the quilt and sat him up from the bed, opened the box of pain relievers and poured out two pills. After feeding Mu Nan to drink it, he raised his back a little bit. Lie down and throw up later.

After feeding the medicine, Qin Huai went to add coal to the stove again, but before he could re-burn the fire in the stove, Mu Nan lay on the edge of the kang and began to vomit, vomiting out the medicine he had just taken. Mu Nan vomited for a long time, curled up on the edge of the kang in pain.