Chapter 162

There are many types of mushrooms, so the growth time is also different. They don't have so much time to cultivate varieties that have a long growth cycle, such as shiitake mushrooms, which have a growth cycle of more than half a year. If it takes more than half a year, there will be no income at all. Those who make mushrooms will starve to death, so Guo Hui took them to cultivate straw mushrooms, a mushroom with a growth cycle of one to two months.

If the care is fine, the moisture and the humidity in the house are sufficient, the straw mushrooms can grow quickly, and they can be harvested in more than a month. Now the straw mushrooms in their mushroom room have sprouted, and they will grow again after sprouting. It will be much faster, and the harvest will be ready in about a week, which makes everyone happy, because the mushrooms will be able to be exchanged for rice grains then.

The Cai family had agreed before that this time it was Guo Hui who taught them how to grow the mushrooms, and the mushrooms they grew depended on how the families divided themselves, and it was a reward for them to take in such a big family. They get along well together. The Wu Zheng brothers are easy to get along with and don't care too much about it, but they can't make progress just because others are generous. They should be grateful.

It's just that the current food problem is obviously not so easy to solve. Regardless of how much food was lost in the earthquake, it is the reason for the climate in the past few years. If there is no grass in the sun, there will be no crops, and the national stockpile will not be able to support it.

They don't know what's going on in other provinces and cities because of the distance, but at least people have starved to death in the north, so it's really necessary to plan carefully for rice grains.

In the end, several families sat together for a meeting to discuss. It was agreed that the Cai family would not want any of this batch of straw mushrooms, and they would give them all as a rental fee, but now the situation has obviously changed, so it can't be done like this.

During this period of time, Song Jia, who had gained at least two catties under the feeding of Aunt Yin's cooking in different ways, said: "Special circumstances are treated specially. I think we all live in the same yard. If any family runs out of ammunition and food, It's also impossible to really ignore death, I have an idea, let's see if it works."

Jian Chu: "Tell me, let's listen."

Song Jia: "After harvesting this batch of mushrooms, we will sell them without selling them for money. We will exchange them for grain, and the exchanged grain will be stored as public assets. The food is running out, this is life-saving food, otherwise the mushrooms will not be distributed this time, if we plant them again next time, then we will have to discuss carefully, who will be responsible for planting, who will supply the raw materials, and who will spend energy to sell in the end What is the proportion of the contribution of mushrooms, and when they are planted and sold, they will be divided according to the proportion, as much as it should be."

Mu Nan said: "You mean that this time the food will belong to everyone, but it will not be shared equally, so let's keep it as a guarantee first, right?"

Song Jia nodded: "Yes, public property, if anyone is going to starve to death, I will use this food to save lives first, but I don't want to really starve to death, I just plan for the worst."

Mu Nan snorted, looked at Qin Huai, saw that Qin Huai had no objection, and said, "We have no problem, we can do anything."

Jian Chu also thinks that this is okay. Although it is not too troublesome to distribute food, it will only bind their relationship in this small courtyard more tightly. strength.

The Cai family is fine, they didn't intend to take this batch of mushrooms, so it would be better if they had an extra escape route.

After Song Jia's proposal was unanimously approved, Qin Huai said: "Then the grain sold will be placed with us. I have a vacuum machine in my house, and when the time comes, we will pack and store it separately. The records will be made by Jian Chu. If there is any expenditure in the future, we will pass it. The public decides."