Chapter 73

Regarding the fact that Mu Nan and Qin Huai were not brothers, Jian Chu was quite shocked, to the extent that it overturned his perception that they were not brothers. How could this be possible? One must know the relationship between people In fact, there is an indescribable atmosphere in getting along with each other. The aura between lovers, relatives, and friends is completely different. Even if the relationship is excellent, we get along every day. The big Tieci has a small hair, no matter how close they get along, it is impossible to feel like relatives. After all, the closeness between friends is just like closeness, it is not real, but Qin Huai and Mu Nan are completely family I feel that there is no violation at all.

So even if they didn't have the same surname, he never doubted that they weren't blood brothers. The two looked like a family.

Mu Nan looked at Jian Chu amusedly: "Are you so shocked?"

Jian Chu nodded: "Shocked, you are not biological, I always thought that one of you has the surname of your father and the other has the surname of your mother."

Mu Nan laughed and said, "It's not my own. Don't you know that my brother's house is right across from me?"

Jian Chu: "I thought it was bought by your parents specially for you. The two brothers live in a house close to each other, so they can take care of each other in the future."

Mu Nan shook his head: "My brother is actually my neighbor. My grandma and my brother's grandmother were good friends back then, but my grandma left early, so I haven't seen her before. They have a good relationship, so my house is still under construction. At that time, I chose a house that was close. It is said that I almost chose the house you lived in at the beginning. Because the balcony is close, I thought about opening the balcony directly. Later, I thought it would be better to have a door to door here. , build an anti-theft door outside, you don't have to close your own door when you sleep at night in summer, you know our floor is very windy and convective, that's how it used to be in summer when there was no air conditioner at home."

Jian Chu wowed: "Then you guys are real childhood sweethearts. I haven't met friends with this kind of childhood sweetheart relationship, and your relationship is so good that it's completely impossible to tell that it's not your own."

Mu Nan smiled and said: "Because we have been together since we were young, we ate meals in the same pot and slept in the same bed. When I was young, I even grew up wearing my brother's old clothes. The old man said that worn-out clothes are comfortable to wear, so I wear the clothes my brother wears when he is young, whether it is grandma or my parents, they buy two copies of anything, and whoever has my brother must have mine, except that they are not related by blood, and they are no different from their own."

After Mu Nan finished speaking, he saw Qin Huai coming over with a mat, and said with a smile, "That's right, brother."

Qin Huai hummed: "Get up, lay down the mat and go to sleep."

Mu Nan got up: "Sleeping again, do we have nothing else to do except sleep?"

Qin Huai: "Otherwise it's so hot, what else do you want to do?"

Mu Nan saw that Qin Huai had sprayed the mat with insect repellent water, dried it a bit, and was about to lie down on it again, when Qin Huai stopped him: "I just sat on the mat and put it on the mat, is it dirty?"

Mu Nan let Qin Huai wipe himself with a wet towel: "You can be less particular about fleeing."

Qin Huai: "It's only about escaping. What time is it now? Many diseases are caused by poor sanitation."

Seeing Qin Huai squatting down to wipe the dust off Mu Nan's legs, Jian Chu turned to look at Yu Zibai: "It's no wonder I didn't see that they were not my own." This is how a family gets along.