Chapter 5

On the third day, the fog in the sky still did not dissipate, and the color of the sky could not be seen clearly. At noon, street lights were still turned on to illuminate the road.

People's adaptability is very strong. After the initial panic, many people have calmed down now. The smog persists, but they still have to eat, work and school, and there is no way to stop. Although the smog is heavy, you can travel normally if you slow down on the road. Some people think that this kind of air looks very dirty, and they don't need to be reminded to wear a mask when they go out, but many older generations have no concept of wearing a mask at all. They think that no matter how dirty and dusty it is, it's still air. Don't people breathe air? Are you dead?

Mu Nan even saw someone posting photos on the Internet. At this time, some parents did not listen to the government's advice to stay at home, and ran out early to exercise in the fog.

For this point, Mu Nan is really a little hard to understand. Whether this exercise is for health preservation or death, even if they don't know the disease brought by the smog, but this kind of abnormal weather, ordinary people can get away without going out. Try not to go out.

The air quality has dropped to an unprecedented low level, and at the same time, there has been a rush to buy masks. He saw that many people in the alumni group said that they are not willing to use domestic masks, and feel that domestic masks are cut corners and are useless. , I would rather spend more money to find a purchasing agent to buy it from abroad.

Mu Nan doesn't know if these people who are disgusted now will be able to buy masks in the future, and if they can't buy masks, will they regret their dislike now.

The disease of lung swelling exploded on the Internet on the third day of the smog. It was a mother who posted a video, begging the masses for help. Her child was sick, had a fever and a cough, and has already started to have difficulty breathing. But the hospital has no beds, not to mention that they can't even get treatment, and if they don't get treatment, her child will die.

In the video, the hospital is overcrowded, and there are heads everywhere. Some people even lie on the ground to get an injection, but more people don't even have the chance to get an injection, because the doctors and nurses are simply too busy. Even some doctors and nurses who are not respiratory I was recruited temporarily, but I still couldn't resist the tide of patients.

As soon as this video was released, similar videos appeared in many places. This is not a city, but all over the country. There are even some foreign students sending videos back to China to ask for help. They are sick, but they can't get medical treatment. Now the flights are grounded Now, they can't even buy high-priced air tickets to return home. What's more frightening is that the foreign countries are completely messed up. They can't even go out to buy food, so they can only hide at home. , they hope that the country will hear their voices and take them home.

They don't know if this global smog is a harbinger of the end, but the country they are in now has obviously become the end of the world. They never knew that in their lifetime, they could experience something like a time of war in a civilized country General burning and looting.

The first country to launch an evacuation operation was Huaxia. After overseas students and many stranded tourists sent out distress videos, the news released the evacuation operation the next day.

Some people lamented the country's power of action, but some began to curse with their keyboards, saying that saving these people is a waste of the country's resources, and those who want to go abroad when there is nothing wrong, and want to return to the country when something happens, are not worth it at all. save.

The Internet is very lively, and all the topics are smog, evacuation operations, and strange lung swelling.

Some people have already associated this large-scale epidemic disease with the strange thick fog and smog before, but some people said that this disease had already appeared before the thick fog, so what the pathogen is has yet to be verified.