𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

╔═══════════════╗
first year,
common room buddies
╚═══════════════╝

The Slytherin dungeons weren't Sirius' favourite place to be, he didn't want to give people the wrong idea. However, Aimee's friendship with the Gryffindor girls caught his interest, he wanted to know why they were hanging out together. While he wasn't sure what he wanted to accomplish, she hadn't spoken to him in almost two weeks.

He had been waiting outside the Slytherin dormitory for nearly an hour, all he needs was for one Slytherin student to come by so they could give her a message. He waited just a few more minutes, then he heard footsteps were becoming louder someone was coming this way, two girls laughter echoed through the halls.

"Sirius?" Narcissa questioned, she waited for him to say something, he flicked his eyes over to her friend, she sighed, "Helene, you go on ahead and-

"And miss the show, not likely,"

"Now Zabini, or do I have to dock points from my own house," Narcissa warned, the witch after she interrupted her, beautiful witch rolled her eyes at her before waltzing through the door. "Right what do you want?" Narcissa asked.

"Why are you friends with her, I've seen her around the school, she can be a real bitch,"

"You don't know her, now what are you doing here?" Narcissa asked more firmly

"Will you ask Burke to meet me," he asked

"Burke? I don't believe I know a Burke," she told him, acting clueless

"You do, you saw us talking-

"Talking? Was that what it was, it seemed like she was pretty mad at you," Narcissa questioned, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, well I want to apologise to her, she hasn't spoken to me in a while," he admitted

"I don't know what happened, but if I were as mad as what she was, I wouldn't just accept an apology,"

"Well, then what should I do?" Sirius asked

"I'll talk to her, you need to show her you're sorry and mean it," she advised, he nodded

"Thanks, Cissy-

"Just Narcissa at school," she corrected him, he creased his brows, she never minded him calling her by a nickname he was curious to know what she would tell Aimee.

Narcissa entered her common room, she spotted Helene flirting her way through the boys and girls, she shook her head, rolling her eyes at the young beauty. There was only one boy she would ever consider dating, but he was no longer here.

Malfoy was amongst the boys that Helene flirted with, he looked incredibly annoyed with her, they had been friends since they were toddlers. She knew Malfoy a lot longer than Narcissa did, anyone in the world could see that they were nothing more than good friends, then she spotted Aimee sitting by the fireplace luckily she was alone.

"Hi, I was wondering if I could talk to you," Narcissa asked, she nodded moving her textbooks aside.

"You told me, you and Sirius were friends?" she questioned, "but when I saw you both in the hall, you seemed mad at him, I was just wondering is everything alright between you two?"

"We just had a fight," she said,

"Sirius does like you, but he is a very strong-willed person, he'll come round soon, just give him time,"

"What about Malfoy he seems to really like you," Narcissa hummed, "Do you not like him?" she asked

"It takes more than a lot of flirty comments and a few cheesy pick-up lines to impress me," Narcissa told her, Aimee smiled.