𝑨𝒄𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

╔═══════════════╗
acknowledgements
╚═══════════════╝

Thank you to my writer friends who saw me through the scheming and writing of this book.

Thank you to jacindacharles who I found a great friend, we bonded over our love for the Marauders, the wizarding world as a whole and our beloved furry companions.

Thank you to theworkofgods and nadiahjasni two of my many beloved readers, seeing their votes and comments, motivated me and pushed me to finish this story.

Thank you to notttheo98 for listening to me rant through my writer's block, read through my work before I published the story.

Thank you to lovegoodestate you've listened to me rant more times than I can count and just getting my ideas out, discussing them giving me better ideas too. (even if it's early hours of the morning for me haha)

Thank you to souls_of_stories honesty I think we talk almost every day. We're always bouncing ideas around. You always make me excited to go and work on my WIPs.

Thank you to -jupiterblues my bestie, you were one of my very first active readers of this story, and I love you for that, which means you've stuck with me to the very end.

Thank you, to you my readers, who have come this far and stuck through this story, completing my first story would have been so difficult without your support, encouragement and criticism.

They're so many more, these incredible people are just a few, they're some of the kindest people I know, they may have listened to me talk and rant about my stories, or simply been there from the very start of my writing process, supporting this story and many more. 

It's truly been a pleasure to write this story, I've been through all the emotions, I've laughed, I've cried. Thank you all so much for coming on this journey with Aimee and Sirius.

Love Rose.