𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

╔═══════════════╗
third year,
quidditch loss and
centaur's trust
╚═══════════════╝

Quidditch training left very little time to do anything else, Aimee didn't have time to read or when she did she was too tired. However, all that training was leading up to the first Quidditch match of the season, Slytherin Verses Gryffindor.

She sat in the dressing rooms, checking that her Quidditch kit was properly fitted, she took her broom. Standing beside Evan as he had also made Chaser for the Slytherin team, the captain hyped up the team, though she wasn't paying much attention.

They all mounted their brooms, and flew into the stadium, flying around as the Slytherin crowd cheered. She had never realised just how many students were at Hogwarts until she saw them all staring down at them from the stands.

The Gryffindor team flew out next, the remaining houses Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Gryffindor house cheered for the Gryffindor team. She noticed that how they were positioned meant she was supposed to shadow Potter. He had been playing Quidditch a whole year longer than her.

"We value fair play, any funny business and you'll be out of the game," Madam Hooch stated as she released the quaffle.

The chasers raced after the quaffle, James managed to reach it before she did. Aimee flew behind him hoping to try and prevent him from getting the quaffle through the hoops. He managed to get score 10 points for Gryffindor, she huffed as she raced towards the quaffle.

One of the beaters for the Slytherin team hit a bludger towards Evan who helped assisted Aimee in retrieving the quaffle. He caught the quaffle throwing it to her, who flew towards the hoops guard by the Gryffindor keeper, she threw the Quaffle back to him catching the keeper off guard, scoring 10 points for Slytherin.

The game had been going for almost 30 minutes the score was 50 points for Gryffindor, 40 points for Slytherin. she flew beside Regulus, telling him to go for the golden snitch. She had very little contact with Sirius until now.

She had the quaffle racing towards the hoops, then Potter was right behind her closing in, as was another Gryffindor chaser. Sirius knew if he hit a bludger in their direction that two Gryffindor chasers would move in time. However, he hesitated when he noticed her between them.

"Regulus Black has caught the snitch, Slytherin wins,"

The Slytherin team along with the Slytherin crowd cheered, while the Gryffindor team slumped down as they went to the changing room. Aimee wrapped her arms around Regulus, thrilled that they had won the first game they played. Evan wrapped his arms around her lifting her up as he spun her around.

Sirius looked on the Slytherin team, James nudged his shoulder a little harder than he normally would, as he walked out of the quidditch stadium. He took one last look at them, she smiled so brightly, he couldn't help but frown as he knew Remus, the girls and even Regulus were right. He had treated her poorly and he was paying the price for it.

Once the Gryffindor team were back in the common room, James took Sirius aside, which caught Peter and Remus' curiosity, they sat on the sofa near enough that they could hear their conversation. Remus opened a book to appear as though he wasn't listening to them

"You've never played that bad before, what happened out there?" James asked

"Aimee happened," Remus coughed to hide what he said,

"Is that true?" James asked, "You played badly because Burke was playing too,"

"What?" Sirius asked, "why would you think that's the reason?"